Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Become A Bat
RSS Feed | iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher | Twitter

Genre: Comic Books
Schedule: Weekly
Become A Bat is a chronological exploration of Batman comics starting from the beginning. My cohost Mike and I (Tom/Thomas, I don't care which I'm referred to as) review an issue of Detective Comics and the mainline Batman comic, starting at Batman's first appearance in Detective Comics #27.

Latest episodes:

Episode 3 Detective Comics 33, 34, 35
We talk about Detective Comics 33, 34, and 35. Batman's mysterious origin is finally revealed! Batman fights Napoleon and then goes to France! These happen in two unrelated stories!

Episode 2: Detective Comics 30, 31, 32
Hosts Thomas and Mike review Detective Comics 30, 31, and 32. Batman continues. Will he make it past the first year?

Episode 1: Detective Comics 27, 28, 29

Batman begins here. Hosts Thomas Kolodziejczyk and Michael Harders review Batman's first three Batman stories in Detective Comics 27, 28, and 29.

Detective No. 27 fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Mar 29, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Flint_Paper posted:

I Don't Like Mondays

Holy moley. My Batman podcast averages around 45 minutes and we do about 2 issues per episode. I'm really curious how you do a whole hour on a single strip. Definitely giving this a listen.