Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BabyMauler
Sep 19, 2005
Is this the place to say that Halo Spartan Assault is out on Verizon WP8 devices with +1gb of RAM. Exclusive till August 16th. I wrote up a thing on the games forum about it in the Halo 4 thread since it's a catchall. Best game on the platform I think, aside from the price ($6.99), and gross micro transaction stuff for one time use items.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BabyMauler
Sep 19, 2005
Really dislike no swipe for next song in the Xbox Music app. Hunting for a tiny soft button is less that desirable when driving, swipe up unlock + swipe was simple and elegant. Going to keep using the stock app.

BabyMauler
Sep 19, 2005

Maneki Neko posted:

Microsoft released some "ports" of some of their Windows 8 Games, all free, and Xbox Live enabled:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Solitaire collection is fun but it is an amazing battery drain and turns my 928 into a portable hand warmer through half a game of Klondike!

• Locked thread