Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Gladu
Nov 26, 2008

Bakanogami posted:

Speaking of, I keep forgetting that some company said they were actually going to localize Fate/Extra. Gonna be a good year.

And does anybody know if Fate/Strange Fake was ever translated anywhere? Sounds like it's just supposed to be a prologue and closer to a fanfic than canon, but it's written by the guy who wrote Baccano/Durarara and the descriptions of it sound totally awesome.

:psyduck: Jesus christ the Servants in this.

The Black Death as Rider?
Alexandre Dumas Caster?
A Jack the Ripper-Berserker?
And that weird Command spell gimmick replacing Saber. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Gladu
Nov 26, 2008

Rodyle posted:

On the other hand Vlad and Shakespeare were loving awesome, and most of the others barring Siegfried (who was really bad) were at least decent.

Please tell me Vlad's class is Lancer.

edit: :lol: Yes it is.

Sir Gladu fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Sep 25, 2011

Sir Gladu
Nov 26, 2008

Ryand-Smith posted:

"Our biggest Adversary will be this 'Clinton' person"

Jesus this is so 90s.

Dont worry Rider, that guy will be defeated by a single women.

I personally can't wait for the next appearance of team Mad Bromance. That should spark some interesting reactions from the newcomers.

Sir Gladu
Nov 26, 2008

Revdomezehis posted:

Yeah I gotta say, so far this is my favorite part of Fate/Zero compared to Fate/Stay Night. FSN seems kind of like what it is, a bunch of kids who don't know much stumbling onto something dangerous.

Fate/Zero is only 3 episodes in so far and it seems actually like war. :black101:

If the Holy Grail war was a RPG, the F/Z war would be a munchkin battle. Nearly everyone arrives well prepared, with overpowered servants and dirty tricks to win. The F/SN war was a glitchy mess full of newbies and cheaters.

• Locked thread