Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Les soldats se trouvent dans la vérité.

Metajo posted:

I remember reading the translated novel years ago before the translation was stopped half way through the 3rd act, so I will get to see how it ends.
Also I quite enjoyed it despite never watching fate/stay.
Actually the translation of the novels was finished back in April.

jonjonaug posted:

There wasn't. Gen Urobuchi wrote Saya no Uta and it owns so I put it there.
An adaptation of Saya no Uta does exist:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

jonjonaug posted:

F/Z spoils a bunch of details for the last route of F/SN in the first three chapters. You are expected to have read all of F/SN before reading F/Z (the anime is definitely not enough), but it I wouldn't say it's required to enjoy the story.
And it also significantly spoils the first route (which was adapted into the anime series), since Saber's past, the consequences of the 4th Grail War and the nature of Grail are revealed late in the route/anime and come as twists.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Pureauthor posted:

At this point, Type-Moon really has a bad reputation with anime adaptations, huh.
Not necessarily. There haven't been that many adaptations that have been bad in my opinion. KnK is generally seen as being very good. Personally I thought the original F/SN anime was OK but nothing special and enjoyed the UBW movie. The Tsukihime anime is widely seen as being a bad adaptation and I must say I found it to be slow, disjointed and confusing.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Pureauthor posted:

UBW was a disjointed mess. A pretty mess, to be sure, but still a mess. (Which is what happens when you squeeze a ten-hour storyline into less than two hours.)
I watched the movie after having read the VN so I already knew the plot and background of the story. I guess that someone who isn't already familiar with the story might get confused.

By the way, there is a possibility that a Heaven's Feel anime will be made.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Pureauthor posted:

Also, in regards to the possibility of a HF anime - gently caress's sake, Type-Moon. Throw us Tsukihime diehards a bone here!
You have the Tsukihime remake to wait for, right? (Snicker.)

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

WickedIcon posted:

Honestly, the worst thing about a possible HF adaptation is that it'll likely be censored to hell and back unless ufotable does it. DEEN has a habit of removing any mention of sex in their versions (hello, mana dragon biting Shirou's arm off!) which isn't going to mesh nicely with a route where the villain's main weapon is an army of carnivorous, orifice-invading dicks that eat you alive from the inside and where the villain's son rapes his sister repeatedly just for shits and giggles.
The mana dragon and dolphins in Fate and UBW respectively are taken straight from the PS2 release of F/SN, so you should blame Nasu for them rather than DEEN. In HF the PS2 release had the penis worms changed into spiked forms that don't look like dicks and had Sakura require to drink the blood of other magi as opposed to getting hosed by them. And the UBW movie showed Shinji's rape attempt so I doubt they'd leave the equivalent from HF or omit it from Sakura's backstory.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

WickedIcon posted:

Honestly, the worst thing about a possible HF adaptation is that it'll likely be censored to hell and back unless ufotable does it.
One more thing to remember is that KnK was a movie series, so they could have stuff there that can't be shown on television. And of course since Fate/Zero is a TV series, its budget will be significantly lower than the movies.

jonjonaug posted:

Fate/Zero is sort of like that, considering that Shirou makes the same mistake Kiritsugu makes in that ending.
Yeah. MoS is a pretty bad ending. Shirou ends up like Kiritsugu, a tortured broken shell of a man who has sacrificed all the people he loved in order to save strangers. And by choosing to kill Sakura Shirou has betrayed his ideal, since his aim is save everyone and Sakura is an innocent as she hasn't consciously killed anyone.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Popehoist posted:

Wrong. Kotomine even confirms in the route that the shadow is still actually Sakura and she's making the conscious decision to kill people.
(Heaven's Feel) That's only after day 14 when Sakura breaks down after killing Shinji in self-defense. Shirou's decision to kill Sakura occurs on day 9 when he and Rin learn from Kotomine that she contains a crest worm that lets Zouken control her. And Shirou knows that she's acting against her will, as he's told that Sakura knocked herself out with her powers to stop acting on Zouken's behalf.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

WickedIcon posted:

Dickworms turned up in several of the PVs. I'm pretty sure television restrictions aren't an issue. And we've seen the animation and it's loving beautiful so far so I'm pretty sure this is getting quite a lot of money thrown at it.
I agree the previews look very good, but you'd expect them to splurge on those. I'm not saying it will have poor animation, just that one can't expect movie-level quality in a TV series.

By the way, when did penis worms appear in the previews? The only similar scene I remember seeing in the previews is the bit where Sakura is covered in insects. And I must say that I doubt that Caster's workshop or what he does to the children he has with him when he meets Saber in the forest will be exactly the same as it were in the novels. I'm not complaining about it since one can't expect them to be able to show stuff on television that could appear in a movie.

WickedIcon posted:

Yeah, I've noticed that the only people who like MoS have a serious irrational hatred of Sakura.
Indeed. Or people who say that Shirou should have stayed true to his ideals, which is ironic since that choice does betray them. In HF Shirou is placed in a situation where he has to abandon them one way or the other which I thought was good since they are supposed to be unattainable and its only by luck that he isn't placed in a similar situation in the previous two routes.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

BlitzBlast posted:

Sure, Kotomine says Shirou will win, but it's pretty obvious he can't. Kotomine's just being his usual sardonic self.
Yeah, all we have is Kotomine's word for what might supposedly happen. There's no direct evidence he could win. In HF Shirou doesn't really hone his abilities and instead relies on Archer's arm which he gets later. One possibility would have been to murder a Mater in their sleep or something and steal their Servant, but since Servants guard their Masters at that time it seems nigh impossible.

WickedIcon posted:

Well, when you consider that Shirou beats the living poo poo out of an even stronger Berserker with nothing but a single use of Archer's arm and his own giant steel balls it's not that improbable.
Dark Berserker has lost all his extra lives, still has the wounds that killed him, his body is rotting, he's blind and is even more insane than normal. Even then Shirou would have failed to kill him even with Archer's arm if it weren't for the fact Berserker hesitated to attack when Ilya appeared in front of him.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

BlitzBlast posted:

To be fair, that spoiler alone negated any need for training. It was basically UBW's Archer > Shirou skill transfer, only it was all at once and honestly should have killed Shirou if it weren't for the fact that HF Shirou is pure, concentrate badass.
Not quite. When he removed the Shroud of Martin for the first time Shirou got a basic understanding of Archer's and his abilities but he still needed to access Archer's memories every time he needed to trace a noble phantasm.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

MadRhetoric posted:

Holy poo poo, they're releasing that in the States? Seriously?

Oh, and crazy fox-geisha is Tamamo-no-mae, the most famous example of the Kitsune myth in Japan. What's weirder is that Nursery Rhyme Caster thing. Oh, and if I remember correctly, Ryougi Shiki is Avenger, and the post-game last boss or something.
Shiki isn't a Servant; she's classified simply as a "Monster". She says that if she kills one hundred Servants she'll be allowed to leave the Moon Cell and that the player's Servant will be the hundredth. (By the way, since that's a computer simulation it isn't reflective of Ryougi's power. Nasu had said that Ryougi's 3rd personality would be limited to fighting a defensive battle against an average Servant with a mediocre noble phantasm. Her other personalities wouldn't even manage that.)

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

BlitzBlast posted:

Rule Breaker and Nine Lives. And HF Shirou didn't get to see Caliburn in his dreams or a hundred Noble Phantasms in the Gate of Babylon, so it's not like he really could use his own memories that much.
True, he does trace those two NPs, as well as Zelretch, based on him observing them but he still relies on Archer's arm to actually create them.

BlitzBlast posted:

But getting back to Fate/Zero, I can not wait to see a protagonist who, right from the start, is actually better than all of his human opponents.
I'd argue that Kotomine is stronger than Kiritsugu.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

WickedIcon posted:

That's because Kotomine is basically roided-out Catholic Batman. As far as opponents who can reasonably be called humans Kiritsugu is stronger than all of them.
Nasu has said that young Kotomine with Command Spells is as powerful as Ciel. Considering what a monster she is, that certainly puts him above all the other magi participating in the 4th Grail War. Nonetheless he is a human.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

BlitzBlast posted:

Yet F/SN tells us that Kiritsugu kicked Kotomine's rear end. I'm sure Kotomine will put up a good fight, but it's already set in stone who the victor will be.

I can't really recall what little of Fate/Zero I read, but I'm pretty sure that at this point Kotomine's still confused about his meaning in life. So Kiritsugu's definitely stronger in resolve, and that's all that matters in anime.
Not really. Let's just say that Kiritsugu only "wins" as a result of their differing objectives.

Factor_VIII fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Sep 26, 2011

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

WrightOfWay posted:

Isn't it implied that the only reason he needs to use Archer's arm is because he has already betrayed the ideals that shaped his reality marble by not going the Mind of Steel route? He was perfectly capable of using projection in Fate and UBW.
No. Shirou still has Swords as his Origin and Elemental Affinity. In Fate he had Rin teach him how to use magic and help him activate his magic circuits while in UBW he had more chances to practice tracing as well as receiving prana from Rin later on. In HF Shirou simply hasn't had an opportunity to improve his skills before receiving the arm. And Rin in the True End of HF states that Shirou will be able to use his reality marble in the future if he trains himself to do so.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

BlitzBlast posted:

Correct. Instead, Kiritsugu is well-trained at using guns, has access to a vast amount of modern weaponry with the intelligence and cruelty to use it, has the ability to control his "internal time", which somehow translates to becoming the Flash, and shoots bullets specifically made to completely destroy magic. Also, he's not incompetent as a magus so he can use Saber.
Using Innate Time Control destroys his body so he can't normally rely on it and he has a limited number of magic bullets which are only useful under specific circumstances. He is a rather mediocre magus and as he can't even turn on his magic circuits properly, considering that he taught Shirou to do it wrong. Kiritsugu is very good at fighting and is an expert at killing other magi, but he's not that powerful.

Pureauthor posted:

Oh jeez Nasuverse powerlevel discussions.

Stop it, stop it at once. That way lies madness and ambiguity.
Who would win in a fight between Taiga and Issei, assuming Issei had Black Barrel in his possession and Taiga had Slash Emperor?

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Nate RFB posted:

If you are playing a fresh install of FSN on a PC (i.e. you didn't import any saves), it should be impossible to enter any route out of order.
One wrong choice in Fate does land you into the UBW route, though it results in an unavoidable bad end (eventually).

Fangz posted:

Isn't Taiga supposedly more than a match for Ryougi Shiki? Sufficiently motivated (e.g. by hunger), Issei doesn't stand a chance.
Yeah. From what I recall Nasu has said that Ryougi's first personality's skill with a sword is about equal to Taiga's.

Pureauthor posted:

True Assassin was boring and never did anything, though.
He did do plenty of things, just not by himself and wasn't that successful.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Rodyle posted:

"Kojirou" is a nameless farmer who learned how to cheat the space time continuum by slicing really, REALLY fast, no magic necessary, and goes toe to toe with everyone but Gil. He's awesome.
Assassin is very overrated. If he wasn't in a narrow space that prevented him being flanked and if he didn't have Caster's backup he would have been minced meat. The only Servant that ever fights him one on one seriously is Saber in UBW and if she had used her noble phantasm he'd have been instantly annihilated. And of course he was useless against ranged attackers (which presumably is why he lets Archer and Gil by in UBW). Nasu said that he was only able to push Berserker back because Caster used her magic on Berserker to weigh him down; otherwise he said that if the two went against one another it wouldn't have even been a fight (Assassin's weapon literally can't even scratch Berserker).

Rodyle posted:

TA is a classic example of a character who is cheaply hyped up by coming in during the 3rd act and taking out all the other characters shown to be tough up to that point. The other two HF exclusive enemies are like that too, but TA is the worst.
No. Lancer and Rider both have no trouble beating him up when he's alone and he even gets defeated by a human. By himself he's only a threat to humans.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

BlitzBlast posted:

Did you forget Zabaniya? You know, the thing he killed both Saber and Lancer with?
Incorrect. Even though she was half-dead, Saber still managed to stop True Assassin's Noble Phantasm. Saber was consumed by the Shadow, not killed by True Assassin.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Pierson posted:

I wish Mirrormoon had translated Hollow Ataraxia so we could all experience the glory of The Thousand Part-Time Jobs of Lancer.
I blame Takajun for saying it was crap and refusing to translate it, which may have made others not want to work on it either. I thought the partial patch I read was pretty entertaining.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

quakster posted:

I came into this thread hoping to figure out if this anime adaptation of a light novel prequel to a semi-erotic visual novel was as fun as whatever little I know about it suggested it would be and hoped to see goons confirm my suspicions but instead I got to slog through three pages of DBZ-esque powerlevel chat. :negative:

God damnit, Goons. (PS. Saber would obv. kick everyone else's asses with her hands tied and eyes closed. :colbert:)
Time to bring this out:

ORT > Crimson Moon > Primate Murder > Zelretch > Gilgamesh > Arcueid ≥ Black Sakura > Berserker = Black Saber ≥ Saber > Lancer > Rider = Archer > Caster ≥ Aoko = Nrvnqsr = Kouma = Barthomeloi ≥ Kojirou > Ciel ≥ Great Teacher Hassan (GTH) ≥ "Ryougi Shiki" > V Sion = AC Satsuki = R.Shiki = Bazett ≥ Akiha = Fujino = Araya ≥ Touko = Alba ≥ 18th Roa > > SHIKI = Kiri = Reinforced Kuzuki ≥ Sion = UBW Shirou > ha Avenger > Nanaya = Rin = Kotomine = Zouken = Leysritt > Satsuki ≥ Rio = Avalon Shirou > ha Sakura > Salaryman Dead = Ilya = Corpse ≥ Azaka ≥ Misayo > Kirie = Zombie ≥ Dragon Tooth Warrior ≥ Fuji-nee > Shinji > Fake Shiki

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

BlitzBlast posted:

Power levels don't really mean that much in the Nasuverse, seeing as how drat near everyone has absurdly powerful abilities that lets them ignore the overall power of their enemies.

See: every Nasu protagonist ever.
Agreed. There are so many variables that having a power level chart doesn't say much. E.g. Shiki may have that ridiculous ability but if a creature with preternatural speed saw him as a real threat and prioritized his destruction he'd be pretty screwed.

One could always look at this list instead as it is based on objective information:
Leysritt > Misawa Hanei > Aozaki Aoko = Arcueid Brunestud = Rider > Bazett Fraga McRemitz > Dust of Osiris = Inui Ichiko = Sion Eltnam Atlasia > Ciel = Irisviel von Einzbern = Matou Sakura > Himuro Kane > Mitsuzuri Ayako > Caster = Jinan Tokie > Yumizuka Satsuki > Kohaku = Tohsaka Aoi > Tohsaka Rin > Hisui > Caren Ortensia = Hisau Maiya = Saegusa Yukika = Sella > Saber = Seo Akira = Tohno Akiha > Makidera Kaede > Tsukihime Souka > Nanako > Len = White Len > Illyasviel von Einzbern > Arima Miyako

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

arhra posted:

So to distract from the powerlevels discussion, here's some overpriced plastic.

It was pretty much inevitable, given how many other versions of Saber they've done before, but I wasn't expecting prototypes to show up before the show even starts airing
Another Fate/Zero Saber figurine came out in 2007

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

-Troika- posted:

No way Crimson Moon is stronger than Zeltrech, given Zeltrech -killed- him.
Saber killed Gil and she's less powerful than him.

Pureauthor posted:

Guys, perhaps we should consider the possibility that Factor_VIII was not being entirely serious with that particularly list.
I didn't make it; I took it from here. That page is interesting as it has a number of comments from Nasu about how some characters would fare against one another. But yes, it is a crapshoot.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Popehoist posted:

Bazett herself is quite capable of beating Saber however at the same time would likely lose to any of the Shikis who don't really posess any form of desperation attack to trigger Fragarach.
The first time she meets Saber Bazett is cut down almost immediately. Only by savescumming and with Avenger's help does she manage to make Saber use Excalibur. Bazett is pretty good at fighting though and, since she's a human, she wouldn't ignore their attacks thinking they aren't a threat, which reduces the usefulness of the Shikis' ability to kill anything.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Skwerl posted:

it has spoiler on heaven's feel arc.
It also spoils Fate (which was adapted into the anime series), since Saber's past and identity, the appearance and identity of a significant adversary as well as the consequences of the 4th Grail War and the nature of Grail are utilized as twists. You should be able to enjoy Fate/Zero but it does assume people have already read F/SN and thus spoils it quite a bit.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Lostconfused posted:

He just seems like a generic shounen protagonist. Which means he is not at all ready for the clusterfuck that is about to go down.
I don't think so. He isn't trying to pursue justice or protect those around him; he's merely a kid with too high an opinion of himself who's simply trying to get back at his teacher and who ended up biting more than he could chew.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

House Louse posted:

One line raised a geeky Nasuverse question, though. During the discussion of Kotomine's backstory, the characters seemed to distinguish between "the Church" and "the Holy Church". Is this why the Nasuverse Church seems so unrealistic - they refer to part of it as the whole? Or is it just mistranslation?
I'm guessing the latter is used a code phrase for the 8th Sacrament which goes around killing demons, executing magi/heretics and collecting religious artifacts.

House Louse posted:

Lancer's lovely luck strikes again.
To be fair that was an inbetween frame and not really noticeable when watching the movie.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Endorph posted:

It said "the protagonist," as in the protagonist is a goofy nerd who sees it that way.
To be fair, Shirou isn't a nerd. People make it sound like he's an otaku when in reality he doesn't really have any hobbies of that nature.

Putting it in that format is a pretty simple way for the players to visualize the information really.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

Shirou is a cypher, he has no personality except "has a strongly developed sense of morals" and "is obnoxiously sexist."

Fate Shirou, anyways. Maybe UBW or HF will turn out better.
I'd say he has a pretty developed personality, especially for a VN protagonist. We do see his interests; e.g. he likes to cook, to train his body and magical ability and hang out with Issei, as well as helping others.

And I wouldn't say he's really sexist. In Fate he sees Saber get stabbed in the chest by Lancer and then almost killed by Berserker, which is why his martyr complex kicks in and tries to protect her early on by grasping onto the fact she's a woman as an excuse. In UBW where Saber is able to hold her own against Berserker Shirou doesn't try to hold her back. (As for the "Ayako deserved to be assaulted to learn to be effeminate" bit, from what I've heard that was a mistranslation and he was really saying is that Ayako should be more careful because she's a woman (considering how much of a nice guy his is approving of assault seems very out of character).

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Pierson posted:

Shirou has plenty of derpy moments without us making up new ones for him.

We all know the one I'm talking about.
The "people die when they are killed" thing is actually the result of wordplay on his part. In Japanese there's the saying "he wouldn't die even if you killed him". Shirou is simply inverting that and saying that this isn't the case. Of course a literal translation makes him sound retarded (not that he's the sharpest knife in the drawer admittedly).

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Rodyle posted:

It's really not a bad translation, though there are some typos here add there.
I think it reads pretty awkwardly. I'd say it's worth reading but the flow of the writing is pretty poor.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

-Troika- posted:

Something occurs to me. In that power level thing that someone posted a few pages back, it rates Gilgamesh as being able to beat Arcueid. Is that just because of being able to NP spam her?
Pretty much. To quote Nasu: "In cases where even if the guy's stats are about the same as Arc, he has a ridiculously large number of weapons with high versatility. As the amount Arc is allowed to take out is based on "single entity ability", against types like Gil-sama, well, you see?"

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

-Troika- posted:

Wait a sec that's ridiculous. That means Archer could also beat Arcueid since he can spam like Gilgamesh does :psyduck:
Not really. His abilities aren't as good; Gil is much more powerful than any other Servant. His ability to interfere with destiny (maxed out Luck rating) would be a pretty huge advantage, which Archer lacks. And yes, Gil has a ton of crazy stuff in GoB such as ancient nuclear weapons (Fate/Zero spoilers on that page).

Factor_VIII fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Oct 7, 2011

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Endorph posted:

Just so you guys know, power level debates are basically the same as the guys on the Gamefaqs board asking who'd win in a fight, Goku or Superman. There's far more interesting things to discuss than hypothetical fights between anime characters.
Goku would win because when he goes super-sayan his hair turns into yellow cryptonite.

I don't see anything wrong with people discussing it since these characters are from the same universe and the creator has actually commented on this matter. It doesn't stop people discussing other matters.

WickedIcon posted:

I think he's popped up in Carnival Phantasm, actually, even if it's only in the ED.
He's in the OP on the platform on the back along with TA and other minor characters.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

I liked the Cthulhu mythos reference they added in. In the light novels Caster's noble phantasm "Prelati's Spellbook" the subtitle "Text of the Sunken Spiraled City" and it's a copy of the R'lyeh Text. I guess they decided to put a more overt reference since this won't come up.

Lostconfused posted:

But I do have a question related to F/SN. Near the end of the first route Saber was questioning the choice that she made, wasn't she? So I am wondering how that works out with the conversation in this episode.
Let's just say that she hasn't started to question her choice yet.

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

Zouken is voiced in F/SN, though? He sounds about the same in both to me, although I don't know if they're using the same voice actor or not.
Masane Tsukayama voiced Zouken in both Realta Nua and in the Fate/Zero anime.

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Sindai posted:

Huh. I had completely forgotten about Ilya's age. I also can't remember why she stopped aging when her mother sure didn't. I thought they were both artificial humans to some extent.
(This is stuff that has been revealed by this point in the novels:) Ilya was conceived normally and then modified in utero by the Einzberns to be turned into a homunculus, however the process didn't work very well and she ended up being defective. As a result her growth lagged from the start, she never actually hit puberty and her total lifespan was less than 20 years.

WickedIcon posted:

Caster is loving terrifying. :staredog: I do not care about getting spoiled at this point, please for the love of God tell me he dies soon. :gonk:
You ain't seen nothing yet. :laugh:

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Zahki posted:

What the gently caress? Half a grand for 13 episodes of a TV show?
Normal anime DVDs cost close to $100 and contain 2 episodes, so $522 for 13 episodes is comparatively cheap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Factor_VIII
Feb 2, 2005

Randomzx posted:

Gilles de Rais was SUSPECTED of doing occult activity, but nobody really knows the detail. So Urobochi just had some fun and made it looks like he actually studied about 'lovercraftian' gods. Hence the "cthulhu fhtagn" quote, and the fish-eyed appearance of a inhabitant of Innsmouth.
In his trial there was a testimony that accused him of obtaining magical books from an occultist called Prelati and trying repeatedly to summon demons. I like the fact that Caster's noble phantasm is called "Prelati's Spellbook" and it seems quite fitting that his main ability is to summon monsters.

BlitzBlast posted:

Moving away from the current discussion, was there any particular reason why Kiritsugu felt he had to count down from six before be took his shot?
Probably to time his sniping with Maya's attack on Assassin.

• Locked thread