Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

I got to Vault 22 last night. gently caress that place so hard! :gonk:

I also was originally planing to not take any companions and just be a loner. But I recruited Cass to hand over the Energy Weapon dealers in Freeside and I just couldn't do it. So I guess I'm stuck with her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

SeanBeansShako posted:

You know, you can work with Cass to set up the guys at the Silver Rush and take them down too right? Do so.

And all that laser gun booty is yours!

Kinda sad how your Honest Hearts Companions don't turn up again when you leave too. I got attached to Dino and Dog.

When Cass said we should kill them all I agreed. So I guess eventually were gonna have to charge in and just kill them all.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Finished Hungry Hearts, I thought it was alright, I loved the native american setting it came up with. I really does fit in with the Western feeling of the normal game. Eventually I got to go back to get the rest of the survival caches. Dead Money is the one I really want to do.

Bigass Moth posted:

The best Confirmed Bachelor:

"During Beyond the Beef, the Courier can lure Carlyle St. Clair III by proposing to have sex with him in a dumpster. "

Speaking of which, I cracked up that with the Black Widow Perk You can sleep with Benny and Kill him afterwards. I normally go up to the Presidential suite and fight through the ambush he set up.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Dead Man Posting posted:

Here is what I need for the OP:

Three most popular skills to tag at character creation.

Speech, Repair, Guns.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

A little help. The ending I want is Kill House and take over Vegas but have the NCR defeat the Legion. Any tips on how achieve this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

So I decided to play this again and I forgot I bought all the DLC weapon packs when they became available. Is there a way to tun the ones you don't want off? I have them unchecked on my data files menu but they still load when I make a new game.