Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Who doesn't wanna be Johnny Cat?

At what point in the main-game do the DLCs take place?

Are any available from the start of a new game?

Do any of them require completing the main storyline?

I have the first two but I'm wondering if I should pick up the next two before starting a new game or not. I'm also considering waiting to see if they go on sale, say for Black Friday or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

So I found a new mod which I think is really cool and I wanted to share my new character with you guys. I apologize if this falls into the more "Fanfic" category, but... I think you guys might appreciate it at least a little bit.

My body sat upright on the mattress feeling hard and cold but otherwise no serious repercussions from the incident. It was like a switch had been flipped back on.

The male human doctor commented on how odd I seemed but I offered him the rebuttal that I was the normal one. In fact, I was exactly alike all of my friends. Some would even say, born from the same mold. They would not be incorrect.

I reiterated to the man that the male human thug who attacked me severely underestimated my capabilities. You could almost say I was designed to take bullets to the head with the utmost efficiency. That would be mostly correct.

This man. This doctor man. Many questions were asked. It seemed an eternity had surpassed us as I processed his tests. His diagnostics. It was for my benefit he assured me.

Before I could depart to my destination to exact my revenge on the male human thug I had to run my global positioning system. It pin-pointed my exact location as well as the best route to my destination. It would not be long now.

C0URIER_6 Online and Fully Functional. Exacting JusticeProtocol.Exe.

Catsworth fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Sep 27, 2011

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Bash Ironfist posted:

Yeah, the robot race is pretty awesome. I tried using it, but the hands were pink :(

Robot+that exploding fist weapon would be an amazing combination. :allears:

I think it has to do with certain outfits. The starting vault suit you're given did that to me too, but I also downloaded the Tailor Maid one I think it's called that added a bunch of outfits and the Contract Killer suit looks really good on the murder bot. :c00lbert:

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

FlyingCheese posted:

Just wait for the annual huge fuckoff holiday sale Steam does in a couple months.

Yeah this is what I'm doing. I got the first two DLC for $2.50 or so each so I think I'll wait and see if the others go on sale as well. I guess more of a "When" not "If".