Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

I'm sure it's been complimented before but the way that some mission names both perfectly fit the mood of the quest while also being the title of a lounge act classic is wonderful.

Volare is probably my favourite, but If I Could Make You Care is a close second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Chamale posted:

Everyone should play with the Mr. New Vegas's Secret Stash mod, which adds all the songs corresponding to quest names, except anachronistic ones like Why Can't We Be Friends. It makes the game so much better. I Could Make You Care is my current favourite, but there are so many.

Did that get delisted? I'm only seeing people missing it.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Fair Bear Maiden posted:

This is a way worse quote than the bit about liking Fallout 3, c'mon.

... That quote is literally saying the opposite of what you all are reading.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Doomykins posted:

finally we can reignite the arguments about whether or not the Legion was right since we know conclusively that the NCR fails, this was Todd's real gift all along

Even with The Kings, it took me 'til way too late in the game to connect Caesar's Legion to Caesar's Palace.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

I thought it was only possible to trigger For Auld Lang Syne towards the endgame, but the wiki seems to imply that if you have five or more companion points with Arcade it might trigger early, is that the case?