Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

So I know this is the New Vegas thread and all, but I wanna do everything in 3 first before I get back to Vegas. Is there a thread or repository for 3 anywhere? I did some searching and couldn't find anything.

I wanted good mods more than anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

DarckRedd posted:

If you have the DLC, you could go do Old World Blues for the massively overpowered Stealth suit Mk II.

Is it as overpowered as the sword you get for beating Operation Anchorage in 3?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I've been feeling it's a "time to replay fallout" mood, are there versions of 3/nv less crashy on modern hardware than others?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

ive never played any of this games dlc, lol

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

4 is oddly lobotomized even compared to 3

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

wait I'm not supposed to raise both security and lockpicking in these games? have I been playing them wrong???

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

star Failure lmao

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I've never played the dlc in any fallout game lol

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Oh sorry, I actually did play and finish Anchorage: it was boring as gently caress.

Then I never did the rest of 3's. Then never did New Vegas or 4's for...who knows what reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Oh right and I didnt like how the gear you get at the end of Anchorage was totally busted