Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Jamie Faith posted:

Holy gently caress. drat I was actually thinking about doing some playthrus on the ps3 version just to get the trophies for fun but....yikes

This was my second platinum ever and I'm glad I was able to do it when I was just a kid who didn't care about how horribly it ran.

The loading screens, the Strip. Dear god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

TheLoneStar posted:

Boone only has an Intelligence of 3, so he's even dumber than those two apparently.

I wonder if there's a mod that cuts Boone's lines here and there to make him talk like a low-INT Courier.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

But here we don't have to think about fallout 4

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Get used to it, sadly.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Viva New Vegas but without installing any of the overhauls. You could still download the graphics ones jn that guide and simply toggle them off if they don't work with your computer.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

For a while OWB was the first goal of mine whenever I started a playthrough for gear and having a base, (now I go for the Advanced Riot Gear in Lonesome Road), but yeah, it's gigantic. I don't like leaving it early because of those ending slides.

OWB gives you a lot of XP just for starting it, too.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Letting out a sigh of relief as I exit the vault and shake Elijah's head a few times before gold pours from his ear

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

I liked exploring OWB a lot more than HH, though the spawning mechanics make it worse to go through imo.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Air smells like copper...or old world gold.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

I've really turned around on Dead Money after my last couple runs. This time I've got Sprint on and it's been pretty fun; I've actually tried looking for all the creation codes for the machines, too.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

My favorite thing about the Tunnelers is that they're introduced destroying a Deathclaw to sell the threat but if you have that HP viewing perk you can see the DC only has like 10 hp.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

The Overhauls section can be skipped if you're after mostly vanilla since they can be a drastic change, though it's still worth a look over

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

DaysBefore posted:

Yeah but on the other hand Yuri Lowenthal plays about 80% of the male characters lol

He won the lottery

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

DaysBefore posted:

Something about the smiley face on the hosed up body is really funny lol

Hey, he's still got two working limbs and that's just fine!

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

whydirt posted:

Vanilla NV is mostly fine, but I dunno about playing a FPRPG without a dash button in 2023

It does make Dead Money more tolerable

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

I loved 3 when I played it, and then New Vegas came out and I haven't thought nearly as fondly of it since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

side_burned posted:

That is one depressing twitter account

https://twitter.com/GameCharacterAI/status/1766044768209944785

lmao you weren't kidding