Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

FrancisFukyomama posted:

The talk about post post apocalypse makes me wonder why no one’s done a prestige tv adaption of Canticle for Lebowitz yet

Fallout is Canticle for Leibowitz: Reddit edition

also jesus christ, dialogues and like 90% of all interactions between characters in TV show were so atrocious I would believe that they were written by Bethesda. Everything else was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Wolfsheim posted:

https://twitter.com/Dezinuh/status/1779178683841790068?t=BiHL5A9GY5gU2hyXd4wUvw&s=19

Having power over canon and just casually dropping that the Fallout 4 protagonist was the guy who chuckled at war crimes in the Fallout 1 intro is the best thing Bethesda has ever done with the series

that sounds like JK Rowling making up things on the fly creating lore for read another book.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Underrail really, really, really needs character respec mechanic.

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Hottest take: I love Old World Blues, don't care for Honest Hearts, absolutely hate Dead Money and Lonesome Road.