Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

tango alpha delta posted:

I know this is a little off topic, but you seem to be someone that might appreciate something else I found:

The PC big box is the GOAT physical media. I recently picked up a mint condition copy of Unreal Tournament 99 with the foldout cover like this and it's amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

During spinning up my latest New Vegas play through I realised I've never done a run with Weird Wasteland enabled. Is that worth seeing?

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

All this talk about complex interwoven factions, and I’m just here trying to help Jason Bright’s great journey to the far beyond.

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

There is a small band of about 3 Vipers sat just between Helios One and the gas station that have been making me laugh. I don’t even know what weapon they have, but I am basically just exploding as soon as they see me.

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

Every bit of praise New Vegas gets for its writing is justified by the existence of Yes Man.

Probably the only NPC (in any game) where I will willingly exhaust all possible dialogue options regardless of how often I play this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

KoRMaK posted:

max out luck, high strength, take the canibal perk and have everyone you bump into for dinner

Stuff like this always makes me realise my brain might be too rotten to ever truly appreciate New Vegas (as much as I do like it).

I always end up playing as some basic bitch vagabond meandering the wasteland with a silver tongue and proficient with his trusty rifle and cowboy hat. There's people out here playing as hideous undead menaces and I want in.