Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

RBA Starblade posted:

From the last thread:

I had the NCR version of the duster and he notes that you wear the insignia of the Bear but it's somehow different from how everyone else does. I don't recall him saying that if you wear NCR faction armor when you face him.

I think I've heard Legate say that before the DLC, but I could be wrong. Just a comment that he actually respects you unlike the rest of the NCR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

RBA Starblade posted:

Oh, I must have not remembered it then so I thought it was related. Never mind.

One of the weaknesses of the DLC stuff is they can't usually bring in the vanilla voice actors to add new dialogue. That's why OWB has that silly thing where the Think Tank says they altered your brain so you can't mention stuff about Big MT anywhere but within Big MT. After all, you could potentially become the messiah of science with 5 dysfunctional geniuses working for you, and that could probably change things up plotwise in the Mojave.

Veronica and Dead Money was a special case, probably cause Felicia Day is a cool lady, but I always wished I could say to Caesar and Vulpes that I was buddies with Graham.

Also I have an almost embarrassing amount of time invested in New Vegas according to Steam.

Chinaman7000 fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Sep 26, 2011

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

I will always Fallout 3 because of Behemoths, Liberty Prime, and Trainquility motherfucking Lane.

But then there is the town of children and eeuuugh

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Yeah those break the game and are easy to get. You will never find better stuff.

Haul around the invincible unbreaking Power Armor you get for serious moments and you basically turned on god mode.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Smol posted:

Hey Dead Man Posting, you might want to warn the readers that the "What is Fallout: New Vegas?" section reveals quite a bit about the plot (i.e. everything).

The last two paragraphs are a bit excessive. You could cut it off before there and it'd be a good set up to the history.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

All of my guys are me, but with guns, and not wusses.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

What's the deal with ED-E if you never picked him up before you went to Lonesome Road? Just an intro of "woah what's this robot" then business as usual? Is there changed dialogue if you repair him in Primm afterwards? I figured they might account for that since he doesn't actually have voice acting.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

If you take Light Step you're cheating. I said it.

Dead Money was the best DLC when I think back, but I think being the first made it super awesome. I didn't like some of the gimmicks(laser ghosts, RADIOOS), but I loved the atmosphere, characters, story, and the fact it made my level 20 super monster have to start eating every Blamco Mac & Cheese for precious HP while slowing peaking around corners for scary monsters. Also, God's intro is still my favorite moment in the game.

I was really hoping for another DLC that forced you to go back to your scavenging roots.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

The Lone Wanderer died after inhaling the drug plant in Point Outlook, and Mothership Zeta was just part of the last hallucinations he experienced before dying.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Only the robots are innocent and worthy of the Couriers sympathy, all others must be shotgun punched, and maybe eaten.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

VisAbsoluta posted:

Paying 15,500 caps for every Red Glare upgrade :argh:

Hope you don't buy two of the same one on accident, like I did. Twice. Without saving anytime soon beforehand.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Then you steal it and sell that poo poo along with all his medical supplies cause gently caress yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

The next Fallout should be a JRPG.