Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

J Bjelke-Postersen posted:

If there were never more video games made and I could only play one game forever it would be New Vegas. I can't wait to get home and play Old World Blues tonight, Honest Hearts and Dead Money were awesome even though they've leveled me from 20 to like 28 really rapidly.

I just wanted to have a gush on the first page.

Agreein' wit dis. I've yet to make it more than a mission and a half into DXHR because hey, this time I'll do an evil energy weapons run! I'm hoping my addiction tapers off in time for the new Saints Row, though, but this game is impossible to stop playing.

Doug Lombardi posted:

I like that this thread doesn't have a stupid title so I know instantly what it's about and that there aren't any gang tags.

This too, and also no fanart. Thanks for not being the Mass Effect thread and ruining it for non-creeps, New Vegas fans!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

jvempire posted:

Judging from my steam time, the last playthrough I did (which I didn't even finish) was 40 hours. With my new recent playthrough I'm also noticing some stuff I missed out on, so this game is really jam packed with stuff.

Also, I noticed that the traitor in Camp McCarran mission was fixed, very interesting.

I have played this game for 100+ hours and am still stumbling onto stuff I missed. I didn't even know there was an Aerotech Park or a North Vegas my first three times through.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Doug Lombardi posted:

NMA was 100% correct about Fallout 3 and they liked Fallout: New Vegas so I don't get the criticism.

Before Fallout 3 came out a guy made a thread about being excited for it and they closed the thread and banned him.

Omnicarus posted:

I think the criticism was directed at the sheer anger that they displayed. FO3 got the Civ V treatment, imo. It is a good game that somehow earned the ire of some dedicated fans and has since been panned as a shitheap despite being a pretty awesome reinvention of a series.

I tried to play F3 after New Vegas but only got to Megaton before I just couldn't continue. I still really like F3 for a few things it did, and without it there wouldn't even be a New Vegas, so there's that. It just gets completely attacked because on the internet there's no in-between for any piece of media, it's either redefining the genre or making GBS threads in your mouth.

Mothership Zeta absolutely deserved all the hate it got, though. I hope Bethesda took note when looking at NV's DLC.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

eating only apples posted:

Raul. Guy doesn't give a poo poo what you do on your own time.

Raul is cool with Legion, but the real answer is Lily. A big hulking monster that specializes in covert assassination is practically a metaphor for the Legion itself. That, and even random legionaires will comment in awe of her.

Also Rex since he is implied to have been previously owned by Caesar himself.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Dead Man Posting, good work on the OP and all, and I hate to be pedantic, but I was thinking it might benefit from some kind of general FAQ. The only reason I mention it is because questions like "Which are the best DLCs?" "What order should I do the DLCs in?" "Is there post-ending open-world gameplay?" "I've never played fallout before what stats are good and what skills HELP" and etc seemed to come up every few pages in the last one. Since the idea behind a new OP is to help new peeps, I figured it might help, sorry if I'm bein' a jerk :shobon:

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

crazkylo posted:

So I am curious, Do you ever actually See Mr.New Vegas? I wanted to do a play through on this game like I did in 3.

I made my character look as close to threedog as I could. I then Killed him, put on his cloths, and stole his identity. All so I could save the wasteland as the man himself. Fighting the good fight.

You never meet Mr. New Vegas, unfortunately. The wiki says he's an AI programmed by House to DJ his radio station, but I have no idea if that's accurate, as it never comes up in-game.

I could never kill Three Dog because hearing him being increasingly outraged about my evil expoits was much funnier, especially when I would give a bunch of money to beggars, so it would always be something like "And now, a little bit more about our friend from Vault 101, the angelic saviour sent to save us all. Mr. 101 was seen selling a young boy into slavery recently..."

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Astroturf Man posted:

Savescum the gambling at the Atomic Wrangler. Or get around it entirely by entering via the monorail from Camp McCarran.

The best part about this is that the closest vendor to the monorail, Contreras, is the only one in the game who even sells NCR faction gear, and he does it at absurdly low prices. So just buy a set of NCR Trooper Armor for 32 caps and stroll leisurely past the monorail guards.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Tewratomeh posted:

How about people just post something like "Courier Career Highlights" just briefly talking about one awesome thing they did as that character? Maybe they could also include other facts like "favorite food" or "favorite drug".

And maybe "turn-ons" and "turn-offs"?

I think the whole fanfic thing is a fine line. Its interesting seeing people's different couriers, and hearing about their in-game exploits like "I killed my way to freedom at the Fort with A Light Shining In Darkness" or "I took every drug known to man, walked up to the alpha deathclaw and punched off his head in one go" is pretty neat, because its actually happening in the game. Its the stuff like "Hammy McGriddles walked at a leisurely pace through Freeside, unaware of what the night held for him..." where it starts to be a bit much.

I mean, I'm pretty OCD about roleplaying in games like these and defining my characters goals and motivations/etc, but I'm not going to be posting it online anymore than my kawaii Garrus fanart.

Real gameplay question: does anyone know how low your NCR rep can be before saving the president is off the table? I want to do a perfect House run and I know he asks you to do it, but last time I was at 'Wild Child' and he said they wouldn't let me anywhere near him. I'm currently at 'Shunned' because I was doing the Unfriendly Persuasions quest and I couldn't resist taking Marcus' 2500 caps to pay off the mercenaries, then killing them anyway and selling the loot (GRA is out today, I need the caps).

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

rope kid posted:

I think if your combined NCR rep is anywhere on the "mixed" axis (Mixed, Unpredictable, Wild Child) or negative (Shunned, Smiling Troublemaker, Hated, Sneering Punk, Vilified, Merciful Thug, Soft-Hearted Devil) it's off the table.

Follow-up question: does your NCR rep go to neutral when you speak to Crocker, or when that nerd outside the Lucky 38 tells you to go talk to Crocker?

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

rope kid posted:

Really wish we had time to hard code that so the Mysterious Stranger would kill you.

You're just saying that because the Lonesome Drifter is the one character you VAed :colbert:

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Bigass Moth posted:

There is ALWAYS a better option than Intense Training if you plan your character correctly.

Yeah, I never got the obsession with Intense Training. Unless you're really bad at picking them in the first five minutes, your SPECIAL stats should cover all the perks you want, and even the gimmicky perks like Lady Killer seem more useful than just adding +1 to END or AGL.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Dead Man Posting posted:

Here is what I need for the OP:

Three most popular skills to tag at character creation.

Prolly Guns, Speech, Lockpick. Science is marginally more useful than Lockpick, but anyone coming from Fallout 3 wouldn't know that.

Omnicarus posted:

Wait what? I thought that Confirmed Bachelor was like a ladies' man. An alpha male like George Clooney or Benecio Del Toro that is ripped and masculine and doesn't get married because hey, plenty of fish in the sea.

There's one in every thread :allears:

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

So I got GRA, and I expected the katana to be some DT-ignoring god-killer, when in reality it just seems like a pretty decent melee weapon. It doesn't do poo poo against armored targets though, but I do like that its holster sometimes stays on your hip when you switch to a new weapon.

The real melee star I've found is the new GRA chainsaw. Thing is a beast, and if you have all the mods and the Heavyweight perk, it only weighs six pounds!

Anyone know where the super Recharger Pistol is? I checked all the merchants in and around Freeside to no avail, as well as the chica at the 188 trading post (fun fact: if you slice up that one guy's daughter in front of him witha chainsaw, he just stands there watching and will still sell you stuff).

poptart_fairy posted:

Set aside an hour or so if you're going to speak with the first bunch of NPCs. Exhausting their dialogue options is fun but good god, they pile it on.

After the intro, I like to space out most of their conversations with exploration. Except Borous, I could listen to that motherfucker all day :allears:

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Yodzilla posted:

If you have Honest Hearts you can get one off of the girl that gets blown apart at the very beginning.

I meant the new one added by GRA, actually. Unless rope kid added that into HH with GRA which would be incredible :aaa:

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

poptart_fairy posted:

"Well I'm sure he's just exaggerating to put me on ed-

:stare:"

This is why now Dog is always the last to get in place for the gala, as he has to pave my way to the belltower first. Most of it isn't that bad, but that bit underneath the morgue with like four ghost people in the basement fucks me every time.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Assumethisisreal posted:

Spears/throwing knives+poison let me get Raul as a companion at level 6. Just have enough stealth to get away with pricking the Super Mutants from the shadows, and run away if they do see you, and Bleak Poison just ruins their loving day. Bonus points if you use vats to throw your poisoned projectile into their legs so that they can't catch you anyway with their scary, scary bludgeons.

Note: You need a lot of loving poison to do this, so a high Survival skill and foraging for ingredients ahead of time is a must.

Edit: Also, it might just be me, but I think Centaurs are part bloodhound. They are much harder to sneak up on than Super Mutants.

Look at this widdle baby, getting Raul at Level 6 :smug:

Here's what you need to get him at Level 3:

-1 Stealth Boy
-20ish Sneak
-gently caress-all combat skills
-60 Science (or 46 Science, a Programmer's Digest, and a box of Mentats)

There are huge blindspots in the Black Mountain patrols, and you can pretty much avoid being seen by anything long enough to get up near the irradiated mountaintop. Once up there, contact Tabitha on the radio in the dome and tell her you're a huge fan (probably optional, but hilarious). She'll immediately send a shitload of Super Mutants your way, but immediately active your stealth boy and sneak out, and head towards her compound. Take care not to bump into any of the also-invisible Nightkin, and your stealth boy should last long enough to get you to the shed. Repair Rhonda with that 60 Science I mentioned, leave the shed, and boom: huge experience bonus(you will hit Level 5), huge armory's worth of loot, and Raul, and not a single shot fired.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Fag Boy Jim posted:

it's slightly weirder once i found out that it's the same voice actor as Ulysses

They did this all over OWB. Christine is also both light switches.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Holy poo poo, the MF Hyperbreeder Alpha, the unique Recharger Pistol added by GRA, is insane. It seems to make even the upgraded GRA Plasma Defender entirely irrelevant, and kills anything without armor in basically under two seconds. And it doesn't even use ammunition!

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

For the record, your NCR rep resets when you actually talk to Crocker, not the guy outside the Lucky 38. I know this because I walked in the embassy at 'Sneering Punk' status with every MP in the building calling me an rear end in a top hat and telling me to leave, and then after speaking to him for two minutes they were patting me on the back and I was 'Accepted'. Word travels fast, I guess.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Mordaedil posted:

None of the ending slides say the Courier is in charge, actually. They say you freed New Vegas. It is independent, which can mean any number of things, I guess. But consider the Yes-Man's words before you go to Hoover Dam and all. He's not honest with you and might not have been earlier either, despite claims to the contrary.

I dunno, you'd think the ending slides would've featured him screwing you over in some way, not cultivating an independent New Vegas in the exact fashion you set up. The reason the Courier doesn't become god-king of New Vegas or whatever is because he/she roams the wastes in every ending.

Which basically means that your argument becomes "He probably turns evil after the ending!" which is ridiculous.

Also, in GRA-related new: Lily can and will equip Nuka Breaker. You're welcome :c00l:

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Galewolf posted:

I like NCR ending or NCR in general despite them being absolutely no different from any other form of inefficient goverment. Still it offers something that resembles security and protection for common people without being too much opressed or crucified at the slightest offense (ala Legion).

On the long run Legion might provide more stable and efficient rule with its constant martial law and harsh punishments but drat, they make it really easy to pick sides with the hosed up stuff they do.

I think more than anything that the Legion would've benefited from post-ending gameplay. You would be able to see if Caesar's idea of Hegelian dialectics actually worked, or if they stayed the same oppressive fucks they are in-game. The bone they throw us with Dale Barton isn't really enough.

I'm also not really sure how the whole ""independent traders living under Legion rule" thing works. Would they enslave your wife and daughter, or consider them your property or something? Do you pay them taxes? Do they let you drink and take chems, as long as you don't try to sell it to them? It seems kinda vague.

Wolfsheim fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Sep 30, 2011

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Noted Literally posted:

They broke the Brotherhood in the seat of its power, they can do it again. Although, given the less technophobic nature of the Capital BoS and the fact that an NCR ending of New Vegas can involve a degree of reconciliation with the Mojave Chapter, its not unreasonable to expect such a meeting could go peacefully.

I think its a little silly to claim that the NCR's expansion will inevitably kill them. Manifest destiny didn't end that way the first time.

Manifest destiny didn't have to compete with ten-foot tall monsters roaming the plains, packs of feral ghouls, or constant radiation sickness. Also worth noting that natural resources and production are meager to almost non-existent and the NCR uaity-of-life is basically running off the fumes of the remnants of pre-war America.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

The way I'm currently angling towards ending things, I want to support NCR against the Legion but I want New Vegas itself to be independent. I haven't really decided who I want to be "in charge" of an Independent Vegas yet, so I was happy to see with careful quest management I can put off the decision till I've gone down both paths a bit.

It just feels right that Vegas should be independent, it feels like a Vegas thing to do/be.

The NCR always fights the Legion regardless of anything you do, no 'angling' required. As for independent Vegas, you don't actually pick who runs it, its always watched over by Yes Man and the Securitron army. You just get the option to say either "leave this group alone" or "I just killed the poo poo out of this group." You don't get to give it to anyone.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Assumethisisreal posted:

You know, just because the engine works in a strange way doesn't make the explanation any more satisfying. It's still an annoying limitation.

Eh, any moddable weapon you'd have to rebuy upon getting GRA is pretty much chump change anyway. The only expensive stuff is the unique weapons and some of the mods themselves.

Yodzilla posted:

I had more fun with Zeta than I did Point Lookout.

How does it feel to be wrong about everything, forever?

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Zeta had bullet sponges too, though? Like, endless corridors full of them that had to be paralyze-palmed and then slowly whittled away at over and over. Point Lookout had bullet sponges, but that was the only bad thing about it. Everything else (main quest, sidequests, setting, characters) were great.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Cwapface posted:

I think if we're going to define evil meaningfully, we have to include an organisation that enslaves people, excludes women from their ranks for no good reason, and literally massacres a town for being a little bit lewd, sons and daughters murdered in front of father and mothers, with the only reprieve from crucifixion or immolation being a lottery.

To be fair, the mayor was double-crossing factions left and right. It wasn't just because prostitution = bad, and the point behind massacring the town was that it was overly horrific. It was intended to send a strong message to the NCR of "we're loving coming for you, get ready."

Wolfsheim fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Oct 1, 2011

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Cwapface posted:

Okay, so inflicting retribution (however righteous) on a leader by massacring the people he leads isn't evil? Brutally murdering people to send a message to a government (however corrupt) isn't evil?

Seriously, stop trying to justify the Legion's actions. I have a megalomaniacal psychopathic character who was basically Caesar's pit-bull until it came time to play her own cards and take over the strip and turn it into a giant lab for human experimentation with the Protectrons as her loyal servants. But I still recognise that, if we can even talk about evil as a thing (which I don't think we can in seriousness, but let's just say), Caesar's Legion is it.

Obviously they're evil actions, and I'm not trying to justify it in a "what they're doing is right" sense, but moreso in a "these evil actions serve a specific, calculated purpose" sense.

Pwnstar posted:

In Nipton keep in mind that about 5 Legion Soldiers walked in and executed 30+ townspeople and Powder Gangers. They only succeeded because the townspeople sat there, watching their friends/family/neighbours getting killed and waited for somebody to rescue them. Vulpes straight up says that he and his mean would have had no chance against all of them if they had resisted.

To be fair some people did fight back and kill Legionaires, but it was like two or three out of thirty, and it puts the number closer to 1:3.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

jvempire posted:

The thing is if Fallout was set in a new area with a new theme, new everything, it wouldn't be a Fallout game because it doesn't need to be a Fallout game. It would be like if Skyrim was placed in a feudal Japan setting with all reference to the past games thrown out the window. While this could still be good, it's not an Elder Scrolls game anymore.

It would totally still be a Fallout game! It just wouldn't have vaults, vault suits, deathclaws, super mutants, the BoS or any other factions, or power armor! It might still have energy weapons and ghouls and raiders I guess?

Yeah, I hate the "the next fallout should be set in ____" discussion, too. Its basically just fallout fanfiction.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

DieLaughing posted:

Has anyone ever seen any opinions or writeups by Bethesda on Obsidian's take on the franchise? I'm guessing any public comments like that would be discouraged because it'd fuel rumor mills like mad but I'd love to know what they think about the different gameplay mechanics and plotting and so on.

All the official announcements show up on Bethesda's blog, but its all just kinda generic marketing talk.

Semi-related, but one of the questions asked when Skyrim was announced was if it had a branching main plot like New Vegas, and the official response was something like "we just want to focus on telling a specific story really well, since that's what we're good at." So in case you were hoping Obsidian might've actually taught them a thing or two about game development, the answer looks to be not really.

I would expect Fallout 4 to follow more closely to the 'choices' present in Fallout 3 than anything meaningful, unless they hand it off to Obsidian, which they won't. But hey, I understand New Vegas made them quite a bit of cash, maybe they'll ask Obsidian for another offshoot in six years.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Galewolf posted:

Great, thanks for the replies guys looking forward to that tasty extra play time since this is literally the only game i can endure playing more than half an hour nowadays.

If you're super-thorough about exploration, OWB itself could get you ten hours, and the others are at least five hours apiece.

Obsidian :allears:

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

God, Big Guns was so worthless in Fallout 3. Ammo was limited so you couldn't just blast away with impunity, so you ended up with a 30 lbs paperweight taking up inventory space. The damage bonuses weren't even especially great considering the insane criticals you could get with the other weapons (and I don't think any of the Big Guns even could crit). Was it as worthless in the original Fallouts?

At least in New Vegas they had the sense to make the questionably useful skills (Barter, Survival) tie to some completely awesome perk (Pack Rat, Travel Light).

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

King Doom posted:

Is anyone else having trouble with the gun runners arsenal challenges? Tin Grenades appear to make Cazadore adults invulnerable (Their life bar empties and suddenly they take no damage from anything) and I just stabbed three deathclaws to death with a switchblade and didn't get credit towards that challenge either!

According to the wiki the Deathclaw hunter challenge is buggy as gently caress, and only counts towards specific Deathclaws. Like, for example, the blind Deathclaw in Primm Pass counts, but the regular one lingering outside Dead Wind Cavern doesn't.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Ddraig posted:

The Chainsaw is a pretty cool new weapon. It completely ignores DR/DT, and has a huge damage and "fire" rate.

You can hack up deathclaws like it ain't no thing.

The chainsaw has always been around, it just didn't ignore DT/DR for the first couple of patches, and didn't have all the GRA mods that turn it into an unstoppable rape machine. Legionaires at the Fort carry around the original red one.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Ddraig posted:

Has it seriously been in the game all this time? I've been to the Legion camp a few times and never, ever found it.

It has! The only reason I even noticed was that, during Boone and I's assault on the Fort, he suddenly stopped shooting and I turned to see him bust out a chainsaw and resume killing.

Boone :allears:

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Ddraig posted:

You can also be incredibly cruel and lock him in to finish that particular quest, but I never have the heart to do it.

Dog is a super mutant who would eat you soon as look at you, but somehow they managed to portay him in such a sympathetic light that I feel really bad trying to exploit him.

I don't feel quite as bad. After finding out that, if you help him instead of God, he becomes an uncontrollable, unstoppable monster that kills and eats entire towns with impunity. For all of God's evil blustering, his ending is much better for him and Dog. There is of course the third 'best' ending, but something about my hgih speech character completely curing God/Dog's years of schizophrenia with a metaphor about water seemed a little too ridiculous.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Strudel Man posted:

And hand penises. And the garden machine. And the ending sequence for the stealth facility...man, what wasn't a sex joke in OWB?

Don't forget the sexy light switches!

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Syrant posted:

It would be pretty cool to start a Fallout game where you have to find/scavenge an old vault for a Pip-Boy and perhaps find small upgrades for it in other vaults or on the corpses of the people in other vaults. Sort'a like a long quest-chain or optional thing to restore or augment it, kinda like the Fallout 2 highwayman.

There's only one upgrade you need, its already in New Vegas, and its called the Pimpboy 3-Billion :smug:

Also, having just completed Dead Money with it, I was a little disappointed that no one saw fit to bring it up. It was still pretty funny going through it with the "I'm not greedy!" option with a solid-gold pipboy strapped to my wrist.

Jerusalem posted:

I love the dude from Honest Hearts who has a broken Pipboy on his wrist and just pretends it works in order to get a job. Ironically, if you call him out and convince him to get the hell out of there, you save his worthless life while everybody else dies.

I always consider saving that dude's life right before I remember how rare vault suits are and I still have yet to complete that quest and welp...

I like that guy though, and I always got the sense that he was rope kids' way of making fun of the typical Fallout player character: a hyperactive drugged-up retard who can't be bothered to pay attention to the plot but is really excited about shooting guns.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Orange Crush Rush posted:

There's a certain point in Legion's main quest line where you automatically get branded a Terrorist by the NCR and everyone in NCR will shoot at you on sight.

Going back to the whole vehicle thing, don't forget NCR also has Trains that are running, the reason why the NCRCF Prisoners were given dynamite so they could fix up the rail lines.

This is why its good to stealth kill an NCR Engineer, strip him and chuck his body off Hoover Dam (the last bit's optional but hilarious). You end up with a super-lightweight NCR faction armor that gives you +5 repair.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Zorak posted:

I just beat Dead Money for the first time. That was rather very good! I found myself liking my companions in there more than the main storyline ones, though you do very little with them really.

Whole thing was rather nice, though I wish they'd gone more into the deal with the Ghost people/ Red Fog in here, though I presume that's elaborated on in later DLCs given how they kept going on about them.

It's mentioned briefly in OWB, and you even get the opportunity to score one of those creepy hazmat suits, but its not really expanded upon. I think ~*~Avellone~*~ wanted it to specifically be kind of vague and mysterious.

Having also just beat Dead Money again (for the fifth time, I think?) you guys weren't kidding about Dean. You can literally pass any other check with him, and even be nice to him the entire time, but if you pass that very first Barter 50 check he will not only not let it go, he'll keep bringing it up for the rest of the DLC! He mentions it every time you interact with him as a companion, he'll ask why you're trying to be nice after being such a dick when you set up the holograms for him for the gala event, and inside, after he starts shooting at you, his random taunts reference it! Jesus Christ, Dean, let it go.

quote:

Where's the best place to sell my gold?

I think the GRA DLC is probably the first opportunity to actually get your money's worth when selling, but you'll still only need maybe 1/3 of it to buy all the new stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

poptart_fairy posted:

More than anyone I hate you. You, personally.

You want someone dead? I mean really dead?