Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

Farts Domino posted:

Definitely, that was sort of my introduction to the whole patent law fiasco, then I saw it mentioned everywhere. I really love the episodes that are borderline muckraking journalism. The Coke Recipe episode was sort of like that too

Noticed the same thing. It was like everyone heard that episode and suddenly patent law was a thing. This week's P.I. moms show was super entertaining. I always really enjoy the shows where they dig deep into and investigate a topic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

Speaking of frustrating shows, anyone remember which episode was about the woman judge who ran the totally crazy, super-harsh jail thing for kids? Only episode I can think of that left me actually furious when I had finished it.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

All the time. It's a great quickie podcast.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

doctorfrog posted:

e: I don't like how the podcast brushed away Hae's current boyfriend, because they couldn't get him to consent to interview. It seemed like, "We couldn't get airtime with the dude, so let's just mention him in passing." So he's not a suspect, then? Am I missing something?

He had an alibi.

• Locked thread