Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
It's gonna be pretty weird listening to an episode about ANOTHER episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Midlife Cowboy from episode 402 is getting an HBO series. Owen Wilson and Veronica Mars' Rob Thomas co-produce.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
First ever two-parter episode starts this weekend. I'm intrigued.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

sinistarded posted:

Is it a single story split over two weeks or a single theme shared across two weeks?

Single story, two weeks. It's about a high school in Chicago that's had 29 shootings.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Fragrag posted:

Yeah, this story is phenomenal, they're really hitting it out of the ballpark if you ask me. Devonte's story is just so depressing. When they said that he couldn't sleep anywhere except his brother's bed, I was pretty much about to start crying in the train.

Also, listening to the PTSD act from the Doppelganger's episode later that day was a bad idea. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good lighthearted episode to cheer me up?

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/61/fiasco

• Locked thread