Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I thought it was kind of telling that they tried to frame the story as political differences in the broad sense dividing us but (at least from my biased perspective) nearly all of the examples were of Tea Party/libertarian hardliners basically declaring war on everyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

cbirdsong posted:

Podcasts were always totally terrible in the Music app on iOS. In addition to Downcast, you guys should also try Instacast: http://vemedio.com/products/instacast3

I have the same issues with Instacast that people have complained about with the official podcast app. For that matter, I had them with Podcaster, too. Does Downcast actually run smoothly? Instacast used to but even after resetting my phone it's still often really slow to respond or it doesn't recognize taps at all or it loads the app with all the data blank until I manually close it. Or it suddenly decides a show's 10 most recent episodes are all new.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Gio is at least contributing to some discussion of substance whereas Drunkboxer is just making some garbage-rear end sarcastic meta-post about some strawman criticism.

• Locked thread