Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

It's like people only do things because they get paid, and that's just really sad
Wow the second story in #453: Nemeses is the gooniest thing I've ever heard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

It's like people only do things because they get paid, and that's just really sad
I think it is hilarious that Ira's dog is such a complicated ball of anxiety requiring exotic foods and a cocktail of drugs. Seems to suit him.

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

This story was good in my opinion. I couldn't help but laugh when the government official suggested a ridiculous plot with a high speed boat after studying maritime law, like Barry Zuckercorn from Arrested Development: "take to the sea!"

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

hope and vaseline posted:

There's looking, and then there's looking.

The moral superiority was boggling enough, and then you remember underneath it all is the dedication to have a conversation with yourself on a small town messageboard to smear this person.

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

Zohn posted:

Americans in Paris was reaired this week, and while it isn't my favorite episode, it is an example of my favorite type of episode: a complex theme or common trope that you can instantly grok from the episode title, approached from a variety of angles both serious and humorous and political, and also David Sedaris because, why not?

I re-listened to this as well. First of all I thought the Parisian music loop was godawful. It was also hilarious to me that they played Niggas in Paris after the final story.

Hollis Brown fucked around with this message at 02:04 on May 23, 2014

• Locked thread