Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaoulDuke12
Nov 9, 2004

The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but to those who see it coming and jump aside.

maxnmona posted:

Is there a new video?

If you're talking about the one that's been around for awhile, it had nothing to do with this issue. It was a Christian group offended that he was swearing.

What the hell, 87 people paid for his show just to walk out of it? How is that any sort of protest?

I was halfway on Daisey's side of things until I heard the podcast today. His explanations were obnoxious. I'm sure TAL left in everything that made him look as bad as possible, but jesus.

edit: vvvv see, if he had just said " I apologized in this week’s episode to anyone who felt betrayed. I stand by that apology. But understand that if you felt something that connected you with where your devices come from—that is not a lie. That is art. That is human empathy, and it is real, and even if you curse my name I hope you’ll recognize that and continue reading, caring, and thinking." from the get-go, I would be with him 100%.

RaoulDuke12 fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Mar 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread