Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BobTheCow
Dec 11, 2004

That's a thing?

Zsinjeh posted:

Can't be worse than Apples Podcast app for the iPhone, good god is that terrible.

Get Downcast, it's so worthwhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobTheCow
Dec 11, 2004

That's a thing?

fivre posted:

Yes, though I did like the weird David Rakoff rhyming cockroach-Seuss conversation.

I'm in the same boat, loved all the memoir stuff David Sedaris has done, not a fan of the animals. However, I LOVE David Rakoff. The episode they dedicated to him after he died was really touching. I also loved that rhyming piece and can't wait to pick up his last book when it's published.

BobTheCow
Dec 11, 2004

That's a thing?
Whoa, yeah, I've gotta agree with all the previous posts, that was one of the best TAL episodes in a while. I was pretty uncomfortable through the whole thing. I'm always impressed at the access they're able to gain for stories like those, I wonder how long it takes to develop that sort of relationship with their subjects.

• Locked thread