Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
Regular TAL contributor David Rakoff died today at age 47. He will be missed.

http://www.third-beat.com/2012/08/10/david-rakoff-1964-2012/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Fragrag posted:

TAL has put up its live show for sale, for only 5 dollars. Easily worth the money in my opinion.

http://live.thisamericanlife.org/

I saw this in the theater when they live streamed it. Very good watch.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

BeastOfExmoor posted:

I noticed the other day that I hadn't listened to TAL in a while, but my podcast app was only showing one "new" episode (#27, Cruelty of Children). I figured something was wrong with my phone, but after checking the website it turns out that's all that's on that feed as well. Has everyone else been seeing new episodes every week? I'm wondering if the RSS only carries the most recent episode and my phone thinks when it changes it should delete last week's episode or something.

If you really enjoy listening you should throw them a few bucks for the app. It let's you stream every single episode, jump straight to specific acts, search by contributor, and much more. I'm not sure how I got by without it.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

Admiral Goodenough posted:

The app comes with free access to the archive?

Yes. It's fantastic.

• Locked thread