Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Thanks Ants posted:

Seems like Wolves have started a game of process of elimination

https://twitter.com/Wolves/status/1783077219293651307

The only speculation I saw about Wolves was a single Reddit post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Thanks Ants posted:

Seems like Wolves have started a game of process of elimination

https://twitter.com/Wolves/status/1783077219293651307

PR FIGHT PR FIGHT

surely this is for the best for all parties involved, and not a weird + cowardly reaction for no reason

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

i really hope 18 other clubs come out with the same statement now

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010
or they just don't want reddit detectives incorrectly accusing two of their young players of being rapists

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Bogan Krkic posted:

i really hope 18 other clubs come out with the same statement now

'Bagsy not it' but for players being charged with rape. Incredibly bleak

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

I honestly don't think Wolves would issue a statement like that in a vacuum. I'm guessing some young Wolves players actually did get harassed or threatened on socials or even on their personal phones/at home, which triggered the club to take action by way of that post.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

They were the only club I saw openly mentioned by name, and the only club with two 19 year olds who played this weekend other than United (Garnacho, Mainoo)

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Did any article say they played ? Could've been reserves at the stadium.

In any case I hope it's like the F1 thing and all 20 premier league clubs come out with a statement like that

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

No, this is all speculation from one reddit post

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

jesus WEP posted:

i miss when this thread was about someone crashing their lambo into a fence or punching a dj in a dispute over phil collins :sigh:

look once a footballer becomes an international fugitive for being involved in a major drug operation while playing football in russia theres no coming back

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I saw Liverpool mentioned a few times

bradburypancakes
Sep 9, 2014

hmm. hmmmmmmmm
Watch a British libel suit be the thing that finally does SA in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

"Pooshited" - Oxbridge-educated KC at the Old Bailey.