Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I can't see how you could successfully sue someone for calling you a "bike nonce", I think you could argue quite successfully that it's not an accusation that someone is a paedophile. Presumably Vine has the money to try this out and thought it would all go away if his lawyers sent Barton a letter.

Not to take away from the fact that Barton is a complete prick and the people supporting him are idiots.

Edit: Oh, he posted it in context with a Rolf Harris photo and implied he was a danger to schools. That'll do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:
Never forget that Joey Barton kicked his wife in the head multiple times. also recently he tweeted something about destroying all the wokists who are destroying the real england or something. He is a grade A oval office and i can't wait doe him to be locked up.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Dell_Zincht posted:

Jeremy Vine is suing him for being called a "Bike nonce" (yeah, me neither) and is grifting to his fellow morons to pay his legal fees

He is also claiming that anything he wins in the case will be given to charity. However, as he's the one being sued, he won't win any money.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

The Perfect Element posted:

Imagine just giving £200 to joey Barton

Worse, giving £200 to joey barton and he tweets your real name* out so everyone knows what a mug you are

*Fairly certain ian brew is a pseudonym but you never know

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Every big fella from the local boozer is donating under fake name Dog Balls 88

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
Imagine donating money to someone who used to make your entire year's salary in a week, and on top of that the person is Joey Barton

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/SimplyGoal/status/1768637073009848379

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Known stupid rear end in a top hat Francesco Acerbi did a racism to Napoli's Juan Jesus in the game between Inter and Napoli last night. He has been kicked out of the national team side and replaced by another gigantic oval office, Gianluca Mancini.

The FIGC and the league could ban Acerbi for 10 league matches but instead they will do nothing is my guess. Napoli put out a basic "racism bad" video but if I was De Laurentiis I'd be throwing an absolute fit.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

i was unaware of all of this and now that i've read up... dude is a serious shitheel

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

funkybottoms posted:

i was unaware of all of this and now that i've read up... dude is a serious shitheel

yeah he should be locked up

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
What's "yikesaroo" in German?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Huchsaro according to Google Translate

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
https://twitter.com/Trabzonspor/status/1769797704467546467

not sure who's running the trabzonspor account but clearly they don't feel much remorse about their fans storming the pitch

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
You'd have to be loving nuts to be a ref in Turkey

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

refs will have to wearing balaclavas like mexican soldiers after they arrest a drug kingpin

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

All reffing decisions are made in a safe room 200 miles away and announced by a 3D projection of a generic unidentifiable referee.

Ironically this probably leads to better reffing decisions.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
You are the roboref

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
If you kicked the ball onto the top of a robo ref and then had a hacker drive it into the net would it be a goal

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Enraged fans posting grainy zoomed in footage of a Made In UAE sticker on the roboref's chassis

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
50-page article with charts and graphs to prove that the roboref was trained on historical refereeing data that was biased against my club

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
Part man. Part machine. All Collina.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Would a robo ref need shin pads if it had tank tracks

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Why would a referee wear shin pads?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Can you get booked for dissent for calling an emotionless machine a blind oval office

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

vyelkin posted:

50-page article with charts and graphs to prove that the roboref was trained on historical refereeing data that was biased against my club

lmao

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Why would a referee wear shin pads?

To protect their tank tracks?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Would you be banned from using a sponsor whose logo was an adversarial AI injection that boosted your score by 5 goals?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Total Meatlove posted:

To protect their tank tracks?

How will they engineer the tank tracks so they don't destroy the pitch?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Matches will be played on steel gridding

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Shrapnig posted:

you don't need good pitches when you can give all the players bionic knees

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

vyelkin posted:

you don't need good pitches when you can give all the players bionic knees

Gives a whole new meaning to "foot like a traction engine"

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

obviously the robo ref with be on a rail, just need to cover the same S shaped route humans refs do anyway

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I want to see the ref flying above the pitch like those cable cameras, dropping down to the ground to issue cards and point at the penalty spot

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hanging an offensive banner off the drone ref

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

twitch plays champions league final ref

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Hanging an offensive banner off the drone ref

YELLOW CARDS MATTER BURNLEY

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Good point. Shin pads to protect the hovercraft fans as they float across the pitch.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

the sex ghost posted:

Can you get booked for dissent for calling an emotionless machine a blind oval office

I imagine David Elleray must have carded at least one person for it

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Italian footballer headbutting the roboref then collapsing in a swoon like a 50s romance actress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68616200

Dani Alves gets to serve a fraction of his service in exchange for on million euros.

I hate this!