Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Thanks Ants posted:

He is suspected of receiving illegal commissions when negotiating a lucrative deal to stage the Spanish Super Cup competition in Saudi Arabia.

wow no way

you're kidding me

what a shocking turn of events

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Two years for corruption is such a meager sentence. It’s almost dumb not to be corrupt.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Games on a Wednesday, just isn't right

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Thanks Ants posted:

Games on a Wednesday, just isn't right

Weird to not want your club to play in the Champions League but you do support Arsenal so I'll allow it

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

gently caress I walked right into that

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Update on the Ajax/Kroes drama - it now came out that Kroes owned even more Ajax shares, bought while he was still CEO of AZ, supposedly before he even started negotiating with Ajax for a new job. Regardless of whether or not he was talking to Ajax when he bought his first shares, it's still a violation of the integrity rules for the national football federation.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Skios posted:

Update on the Ajax/Kroes drama - it now came out that Kroes owned even more Ajax shares, bought while he was still CEO of AZ, supposedly before he even started negotiating with Ajax for a new job. Regardless of whether or not he was talking to Ajax when he bought his first shares, it's still a violation of the integrity rules for the national football federation.

And to add to that, the chairman of the board, Michael van Praag, apparently failed to register his holding of 100 Ajax shares with the relevant authority. Bit painful if you've just gone on all the media chewing out your director for his missteps.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/centregoals/status/1776265799826899119

uhhhhhhh

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
He went on to say 'do NOT check my search history. That's all for research purposes'

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Javier, let me be the first to say that I disagree, those are in fact not the same thing

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

the sex ghost posted:

He went on to say 'do NOT check my search history. That's all for research purposes'

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the sex ghost posted:

he’s writing a book you see

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Jel Shaker posted:

he’s writing a book you see

Didn’t this end up being the Metropolitan Police arresting people who got their credit card numbers stolen because they didn’t understand what identity theft was?

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Luigi Thirty posted:

Didn’t this end up being the Metropolitan Police arresting people who got their credit card numbers stolen because they didn’t understand what identity theft was?

That's what we're told about Peter Mandelson, yes.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
lol

https://twitter.com/stevem0365/status/1776520744253403342?s=43

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
good

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lmao

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

inevitable “mistaken identity” defence with the claim of another furry fan in the crowd

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
PC gone mad.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
I appreciate the misplaced confidence though.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

So long as all the women were grown ups, and if when told to piss off, he did. I would honestly prefer a "flirty and friendly" club mascot than a "surly and standoffish" one.

Even if they are dressed as a cat.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
im not sure how you can be 'flirty' in a giant cat costume other than pointing at the corner flag, pointing at a woman, then pretending to gently caress said corner flag while staring at said woman

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
:redflag:

BrigadierSensible posted:

So long as all the women were grown ups, and if when told to piss off, he did. I would honestly prefer a "flirty and friendly" club mascot than a "surly and standoffish" one.

what the gently caress is this post

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

BrigadierSensible posted:

you're a creep

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

I’ll certainly be paying a lot more attention to Donny Dog’s behaviour on match days from now on that’s for sure.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Gunner Saurus asking women if they want to see little gunner Saurus

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Gunnersaurus is honourable and would never do such a thing

Mascot naughtiness should be confined solely to making wanker signs at away fans and the occasional punch-up

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Imagine getting hit on by a boiler

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Thanks Ants posted:

Imagine getting hit on by a boiler

My dream really

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
imagine getting hit on by the actual sexiest club mascot...

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Ban+30 queued for posting the huge hairy ballsack with unsettling human arms and legs. Monitor is switched on

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

the sex ghost posted:

Monitor is switched on

And displaying the live feed from your webcam

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

the sex ghost posted:

Gunnersaurus is honourable and would never do such a thing

Mascot naughtiness should be confined solely to making wanker signs at away fans and the occasional punch-up

Birds, birds are also permitted.

https://amp.theguardian.com/sport/2017/jun/01/mr-met-fired-obscene-gesture-new-york-mets

quote:

The New York Post later spoke to a fan, who said Mr Met snapped after someone insulted his mother. “Mr Met was being heckled all night from those fans, and security spoke to the fans about it after Mr Met’s handler spoke up,” the fan, who wished to remain anonymous, told the Post. “I do know that the fans were cursing at Mr Met with the f-word and saying derogatory things about Mr Met’s mom ... which led to the gesture because of a personal matter with his mom.”

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

What about ending up being one of the central figures in a huge cocaine scandal where it was uncovered that all sorts of players were doing shitloads of blow

https://twitter.com/Super70sSports/status/1542711840651755520

Just imagine a dude in a parrot costume slinging cocaine to both home & visiting players and setting them up with local drug dealers, and he supposedly really did some of it in costume to avoid suspicion.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

The bloke who played Boro's mascot, Roary the Lion during the first decade of the Riverside era turned out to be a paedophile.

So, there's that.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Is the shock the noncing or the decade of unbroken employment in Boro?

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Dell_Zincht posted:

The bloke who played Boro's mascot, Roary the Lion during the first decade of the Riverside era turned out to be a paedophile.

So, there's that.

Have we confirmed this was not pissflaps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Total Meatlove posted:

Is the shock the noncing or the decade of unbroken employment in Boro?

Bit of both tbqh