Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kempo
Oct 8, 2006

I can't remember if I ever posted about this when I was told it, it might even be common knowledge now, but when it first happened Tommy Elhpick apparently told a mutual acquaintance that the girl fell asleep, some sexual acts were simulated and photos were taken. He said he didn't do anything, maybe even that he wasn't there, I don't recall 100%.

He was arrested, and (again, this is only what I was told) at some point police went in to see him when some photos had emerged and asked him to roll his sleeves up. Apparently this was because there was a photo of someone with their cock in the passed-out girl's mouth and a tattoo on their forearm visible. He was then released. He said the person in the photo was Lewis Dunk, and Elphick wasn't happy that next time he saw him and the other accused he didn't even get an apology for him getting nicked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kempo
Oct 8, 2006

Saw some Brighton players out last night, Tomasz Kuszczak was smoking a fag.

Shocking stuff.

Kempo
Oct 8, 2006

Definitely smoking it, inhaling, the lot.

Kempo
Oct 8, 2006

blue footed boobie posted:

I’d like if they just skip to the point where they can’t say the player’s name but it’s all so blown that they’re releasing info that can only point to one person like “a 26 year old arsenal center back whose name rhymes with Cobb Folding”

He has been back in Barnet all of a sudden...