Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
big Roon tryna get a handbeezy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Flayer posted:

Many many strong allegations there, it gets pretty wild. Is there any reporting/evidence to back it up?

Isn’t that guy a serial bullshitter? Like, he kinda hears gossip, passes on the vague gist of it then says you can hear the full story in his next book which never materialises?

There’s some insane stuff in there, so I hope a lot of it isn’t true….

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

He was an engaging, high impact poster with a lot to offer.

Pissflaps_Brand_Values.pptx

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

There's a neigh-mar joke in there somewhere but I'm too lazy to find it

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

quote:

Shivulani Dangerous Tigers
Kotoko Happy Boys
Nsami Mighty Birds

Big fan of all these team names, op

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The Ray Parlour > When Footballers Go Feral: Giggsy Smalls feat. Cooshited

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Big Ferg(ie) is no longer givin a horse a handbeezy - Rock of Gibraltar has died

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rock-of-gibraltar-dies-manunited-25345393

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Just a couple of good Croatian lads out enjoying the game with the boys

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/oct/05/sydney-united-58-fan-gets-life-ban-for-fascist-salute-at-australia-cup-final

All in good fun really

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

It's Mane with the Sane brain
Hit Sane in the brain

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Australian amateur football:

https://twitter.com/Socrate90000750/status/1652158566462283777

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Yeah it's short for Lebanese. A lot of families migrated to Sydney from Lebanon during the 80s and there's a pretty big community here.

I dunno if I'd call it an outright slur, but unless you're from a Lebanese family, talking about Lebs or Lebbos will definitely raise some eyebrows

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Jose posted:

He's got a hearing in the Netherlands on Monday in relation to stabbing a relative in the knee at a party

I could’ve been a footballer like you, but then I took a knife in the knee

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Does that mean they just couldn’t read his name on the team sheet or

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

szary posted:

lmao that this guy actually managed to make loving FIFA look like the good guys

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

ilmucche posted:

Why would the Spanish fa want to get their teams kicked out of European competition? Doesn't that get them loads of money?

maybe they dislike sex pests?

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Hey Jude, don’t feel too bad
He’s a rapist, and woman beater
The minute, you get in under his skin
Then you will feel, a whole lot better

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

Many drug dealers in liverpool got owned by the encrochat leak, every day there's another genius in the paper who was betrayed by his unhackable phone

Down here the cops coded up their own ultra-secret super encrypted totally unhackable messaging app, then got their undercover guys to encourage all the dealers etc to use it.

Acab, but it was extremely funny when a whole bunch of guys got owned for openly discussing drug deals and contract killings while using the cop-developed app

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

She probably called him a fucken pommy

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

a white cop using a minor indiscretion to harass an indigenous person, i'm shocked

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

who is Tracey Lee Holmes

Australian sports journo who covers mostly women’s sport, particularly the Matildas

I have no idea why that Twitter person is tagging her, though she’s a woman in sport so I can probably guess

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

ACASWB doesn't have quite the same ring to it, despite being accurate

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

A player in the A-League was arrested for sexual assault this week as well
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-23/angel-torres-sexual-assault-charge-mariners/103760350

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Actually it's a term of endearment in England