Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Oh my. Walked past there yesterday on way to OT with my dad. Number of forensics and coppers on the scene was astronomical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Weaponized Cum posted:

The player has featured 15 times this season, scoring once.

Make that twice.

Allegedly.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Well Aaron McCarey wasn't on drugs when he was on loan at York last season that's for loving sure.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Hegay posted:

More like 39

loving hell.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Barry Shitpeas posted:

"I was looking for a non-pirated download of a New Order song"

I've made this exact same joke on twitter a few weeks ago. Congrats on your good taste.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Prison rape joke lads

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

I hope it turns out he is a rapist after all because I've invested a lot of time and effort in saying so on twitter and could do with not having to do a 180.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Poor Sam :(

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Big fan of me reading the Nasri story in this thread whilst using free WiFi at the Etihad.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

The Perfect Element posted:

Funny thing is it looks like he didn't actually do anything too scandalous other than get wasted with a bunch of girls and then fall asleep. Still not something a 35 year old married father of four should be doing, but it's no Kyle Walker Covid Sex Party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Eau de MacGowan posted:

lol i forgot about him twatting aguero and nutting kompany then trying to justify it as ULTIMATE MIND GAMES

I don’t have the exact quote to hand, but wasn’t his idea to “take one of them” with him?