Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen

GravityDaemon posted:

Note that Mutu was suspended last year while playing for Fiorentina for failing a drug test. Initially it was a year but it was reduced to six months. After that was over he was banned from the Romanian national team for drinking (I think) and then suspended by Fiorentina for not showing up to January training.

They eventually let him play again after a month or so (they needed a striker!) but ended up letting him go to Cesena for a paltry sum or for free, Im not sure. Rest assured he's not done loving up his life yet.

Mutu doesn't just fail drug tests. He also beat up a waiter while he was at Fiorentina because he didn't fancy paying the bill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/989625/brazilian-winger-mancini-imprisoned-for-rape?cc=5739

Mancini, that Brazilian winger who was at Roma for a while, has been sent down for rape.