Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

ephex posted:

so is your mam

had him pretty old then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

jre posted:

reminder that they are amazingly litigious pricks and have successfully sued people for saying poo poo like that on forums

I have it on good authority that every member of the Oyston family drinks babies blood and wanks off dogs (not at the same time, before any of them think about suing me :tinfoil:).

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Crazy Ted posted:

Sepp is legit fortunate that she didn't snap and try to kick the poo poo out of him or something.

He's really lucky he lives in a world where women suffer negative consequences for defending themselves against powerful men who sexually assault them, absolutely. Otoh, we know she has a weird looking vagina because those pics got leaked, so lol

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Bape Culture posted:

He gives a thumbs up and stupid smile lmao what a world

What do you do when someone takes a photo of you getting blown then, smartarse? :colbert:

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Correct answer

Bape Culture posted:

I ask yer mam to smile lol

Sounds painful tbh

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Let's all just agree that covid orgies and journalist dismemberment are bad, but not as bad as performative wokeness, peace

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

blue footed boobie posted:

Giroud has women stick Twix bars up his rear end tyvm.

Yeah, Giroud is as straight as they come, so who had the orgy?

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Vegetable posted:

That was somehow way worse than an actual sex tape

Just joylessly masturbating, staring at his phone, surrounded by his fully clothed teammates... :stare:

CyberPingu posted:

No kit wanker

:golfclap:

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Zaodai posted:

Yeah, American soccer should take a page from Europe when it comes to racial sensitivity. Monkey chants and throwing bananas at people, bastion of equality.

There are racist shitheads everywhere.

Europe isn't a country, and neither is Africa, hth. This is exactly what people are talking about.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

How could you not include a link with a video https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/laughing-footballer-brad-potts-filmed-20883973

The joy on his little face :buddy:

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Is it still OK for Silva to be a racist because Mendy said so?

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

the sex ghost posted:

Listen if you want a move you complain about the lack of quality restaurants and compare yourself to a slave, everyone knows this

How could you make a more direct complaint about the lack of quality restaurants?

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

are we absolutely sure he wasn't just giving a twix a warm place to get a bit melty?

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

pik_d posted:

Were you at the orgy party?

It's not a Peruvian orgy without Weaponised Cum

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Petition to probate posters who use “United” to refer to a club

Agreed, please refer to them as the mancs, Dirty Leeds and the House of Saud in future, OP

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

L.H.O.O.Q. posted:

There’s got to have been some financial/legal reasons they built it just like that surely?

Good location for archery probably

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

FullLeatherJacket posted:

eh, people would have moved on to something else within a couple of weeks

I'm not sure that paying off his contract now is going to get any of the people who've left to come back

A lot of people who would otherwise have stayed away or supported the women instead will continue going to games if the rapist isn't actually in the squad.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Or do the ol' vinnie jones groin strangle

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

All of becks’ scandals are run of the mill “might have cheated a lil which I guess sucks but also he’s insanely famous and everyone wants to have sex with him” stuff, firmly in the realm of “who cares not my problem there are two adults who need to address this and neither is me”

Meanwhile Giggs is a straight up domestic abuser and probably would have been a serial killer if he wasn’t so famous

Cheating on your partner is better than assaulting and abusing them, but doesn't make you 'essentially a saint and a traditional family man'. That's my controversial, brave and highly nuanced opinion.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Using a name that implies he's horny for old ladies to throw the cops off the trail, ingenious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Skios posted:

Also, just for the sake of numbers, the €180.000 worth of Ajax stock he bought is currently worth about €164.000.

The Everton Defence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQQPNQ0PFSc