Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

biggie pusheenbia posted:

We've been talking about this in the Serie A thread, here's the goal that Masiello admitted to scoring on purpose:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMd6yaJ27tg

Once you know he's doing it intentionally it becomes really obvious.

They could have at least attempted to make it look real lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Gigi Galli posted:

I couldn't find this in English, but lol

Quaresma arrested for assaulting a police officer.

Apprently Quaresma was going to a court in Lisbon to testify at a theft trial where he was the plaintiff. While in the courthouse he was told that a woman had just robbed his mother of her watch, and he ran out of the courtroom to chase the person down. A police officer saw him and rather than calming down and explaining things, he just attempted to beat up the police officer and continue his chase.

Quaresma is Quaresma, I guess.

I can't tell if he's a wasted talent or just a flashy retard.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Gigi Galli posted:

So Mauro Zarate has been frozen out of the Lazio squad for almost the whole season. Now that Klose is out injured, Kozak can only score in the Europa League and Floccari ran out of goals, it seems like a good time to give him a shot. Unfortunately, Zarate informed the club that he wouldn't be able to go to training this week as he had some medical issues and he provided a note from his doctors.

Unfortunately for him, a Lazio fan vacationing in Maldives spotted him there and promptly called a Rome radio station and told them everything he saw. The club isn't sure who to believe but he's supposed to be back in training today (Thursday) so I guess the truth will have to come out.

If it's true I kind of feel bad for him. He may be a whiny little poo poo but he's still a decent player and he's stuck with a team and management that hates him. I'd wanna go on vacation too.

I mean, I know he shouldn't be on vacation, but they don't necessarily clash. Though, at this juncture I guess Lazio is willing to deflect to anyway. Sinking ship (Napoli too :( )

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Barcelona has the car rule too, and Ibrahimovic was none too happy about it.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Bacon of the Sea posted:

He's a proper ladies man

This is brilliant.

Sort of reminds me of when Stephan El Sharaaway said he got with girls over Facebook.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

I'm going to bet the kid didn't mean to kill him, so that sucks.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

blue footed boobie posted:

Bit of an over the top reaction, though.

He's a Rastafarian, they don't touch pork. It's blatant bigotry and the shocking lack of an acceptable response from Stoke is sickening to say the least.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Byolante posted:

You are thinking of Muslims and Jews. Rastafarians actually have a quite interesting system that is decided on a person by person basis that usually plays out as a strictly organic food vegetarian or vegan diet sometimes including fish. I guess it should be no real shock a fan of a club that made a concerted effort to defend a racist would not be up on multiculturalism though.

Shameful to defend this behavior especially when you are wrong. I expected better, considering your previously exemplary record with regard to cultural nuance.

St Evan Echoes posted:

Uhh, they sacked the guilty party.

Tony Pulis's sacking had nothing to do with the blatant bigotry that is being tacitly accepted by the club and Stoke's supporters, it was entirely because of the poor quality of football he has instilled along with the large spending record he has accrued.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

I liked how Zlatan said they all got drunk on the bus back from Juventus matches

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Byolante posted:

Its an article from the mirror so its written to make you think 'yeah gently caress minorities white men for life'

Hell, I didn't need to read it

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Gyan kills Jozy, immediately adds 1 goal a season on average to his scoring record

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

David Ngog is my favorite player of all time

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

you guys remember that time ronaldinho purposefully got sent to prison so he and his band of prison friends could win the futsal tournament

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

CyberPingu posted:

They won a pig

i was wondering where my wife went lol