Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.

Weaponized Cum posted:

I could have sworn that he is now a Born Again Christian... wouldn't that like, stop him from drunk driving?

Religious people being hypocritical? :monocle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

Guesstimate Crohns posted:

but what if the child was very attractive?

Let's not go there.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

vaginal culture posted:

That's a very dangerous substance, I bet after his time at Barca his endocrine system is shot to hell and he probably needs cycles just to function

edit: heres some info
http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Deco-fails-doping-test-in-Brazil-will-appeal-4477253.php

Masking agent, they use it in race horses to avoid pulmonary hemorrhaging

It's ALWAYS contaminated __. This time it's contaminated... vitamins? What? They don't magically break down into performance-enhancing drugs, unless we've been sitting on a major scientific discovery for the ages.

These excuses are always flimsy and shite, literally nobody has ever gotten away from that before. The amount of contaminated food I've eaten in my student days, you'd think I'd look like Arnold Schwarzenegger by now.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You would have to be absolutely stupid if you think teams like United, Bayern, Barcelona, Milan, etc do not have any involvement whatsoever in doping activities. They are multi-million (in some cases, billion) major global sporting franchises with players expected to play on massive contracts for audiences of hundreds of millions of people. Of course they loving dope, just like every other major sport.

It's really obvious, but the sport gets massive protection because it's the most popular in the world. It always makes me laugh when people genuinely go 'hm I wonder how Terry, Giggs, Lampard and others manage to play so well for their age?'.