Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Bit harsh on Bramble seeing as how he hasn't been charged with anything, both this time and the last time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

greazeball posted:

Titus Bramble updates incoming:

quote:

Titus Bramble has been charged with two counts of sexual assault and urinating in a public place.

Sounds like a hell of a night

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

serious gaylord posted:

Well no, which is why he's been charged.

He hasn't been charged as far as I've seen

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

I'm sure he's guilty anyway though. The dirty evil nonce bastard.

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Tortuga posted:

What about in the video?

I mean I don't speak French but I hear him saying "ching chong" in a mocking accent so take from that what you will.