Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
The Sun website carried a story reporting on the Brighton leg of the Carnage UK Tour. Basically, it’s an event where Students buy the offical T-Shirt for £8, and by wearing this garment, they are granted free access to a number of bars and clubs in the city. The aim is to get totally shitfaced. There are a number of images contained in the report, showing disgracefully drunken humans.

One of these turned out to be Liam Dickinson (a player that Brighton had bought for 250k earlier that season) who was pictured unwittingly carrying an inebriated girl out of a night club. He reported in sick for traning the next day. He was left out the squad and quickly moved on after that. He is also a poo poo footballer.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2711538/Carnage-UK-hits-Brighton.html

To be fair to him, it looks like he was helping the paramedic carry the heffer to an ambulance.

Okay, not on par with the Lee "I killed a man" Hughes but amusing nonetheless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
17 years to the day since that beautiful night when Cantona kicked a Palace fan. Legend.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Bad boy of football Leon Knight has been giving Tulisa of N-Dubz fame 'mad banter' about her sex tape on twitter.

5h Leon Knight ‏ @LeonKnight82
http://rundat.co.uk people go check out the worst head in the world being performed by @officialtulisa .. Waste of time!

5h Leon Knight ‏ @LeonKnight82
It ain't a sex tape tweeple it's a oral tape and a bad one at that the bitch can't even spit. Wrist game is DEAD!! @officialtulisa epic fail

Leon Knight ‏ @LeonKnight82
This bitch is moving like she's got no tongue .... Lick the fucker god dam it lol .... What's up @officialtulisa cat got ur tongue lmfao

Guys cock must b a good 8 inches and this bitch has sucked about 1 and a half inches of it. @officialtulisa u need drop kicking

Ahhh gently caress what u lot are saying if I wanna tweet something that's what I'll do. Trying to tame me gets me off key #fuckoff

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
I wish our players would stop loving getting arrested.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/9668835.Brighton_and_Hove_Albion_star_Lua_Lua_in_court_over_nightclub_brawl/

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
To join my post above.

http://www.sussex.police.uk/news-and-events/news/2012/04/30/brighton-sexual-assault-four-charged/

quote:

Four men arrested in January on suspicion of sexual assault have been charged today (Monday, April 30).

George Barker, 20, a professional footballer of Highview Avenue North, Brighton; Steve Cook, 21, a professional footballer of Perth Road, St Leonards-on-Sea; Lewis Dunk, 20, a professional footballer of Woodbourne Avenue, Brighton and Anton Rodgers, 19, a professional footballer of Highview Avenue North, Brighton, are each charged with sexual assault on a female and voyeurism. The offences are alleged to have taken place in Brighton on July 17 last year.

All four men have been bailed to appear at Brighton Magistrates' Court on Friday next week (May 11).

A 19-year-old man from Brighton, arrested on suspicion of sexual assault at the same time, has been advised that no further action will be taken against him.

:(

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
So Leon Knight is kicking off on twitter again having a row with Jamie O'Hara about the size of Danielle Lloyd's enormous pussy.

Among many quotes is "I know u aint touching the sides in that pussy cos i know a couple of black men who fully filled her in'; and 'Danielle Lloyd got passed around the Tottenham squad like a tub of shower gel'.

Stay classy, Leon.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
The case against the 3 Albion players and 1 former Albion player started this week and will be ongoing for three weeks. One of the accused is Anton Rodgers son of Brendan who has been in attendance. The details coming out are actually quite schocking, the whole thing makes my skin crawl. It's just the case for the prosecution today so it's show in the worst light by it doesn't read good at all.

CourtNewsUK ‏@CourtNewsUK
Another photo showed a man holding his penis against her mouth, the Old Bailey heard.

15m CourtNewsUK ‏@CourtNewsUK
They featured her lying unconscious on a bed while men stood around masturbating, jury told.

16m CourtNewsUK ‏@CourtNewsUK
The woman woke up the next morning to find her breasts exposed and discovered photos of her on Antonio Rodgers' phone, court hears.

loving hell.

deletebeepbeepbeep fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Jan 22, 2013

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Redundant posted:

This has got to lead to some pretty solid prison time right?? Right?? I admit I am kind of assuming it's all true but none of them seem to be denying things happened, just denying that they were a part of it. What a bunch of absolute dicks.

Both offences come with the possibility of a custodial sentence depending on the severity (I believe). If found guilty they are certainly likely to do a bit of time, way to waste your career eh. IF found guilty, certainly hope we tear up their contracts.

The defence have been questioning the victim today.

quote:

Mark Cotter defending George Barker asked the victim about breaking up with her boyfriend shortly before July 16, 2011 and whether she had been excited about swapping phone numbers with Albion player Leon Redwood prior to the night in question.

Mr Barker said: "Weren't you excited about meeting footballers?

"Did you say anything romantic was happening, or might you have given your friend that impression?"

The victim replied "no".

Mr Cotter said: "You were hoping weren't you there was going to be something of a romantic evening with Leon [Redwood]?

"He was someone you had exchanged phone numbers with and exchanged texts with and there he was dancing with another girl.

"You were put out by the fact that Leon was dancing with this girl and that in response to that you decided to snuggle up to Roland Bergkamp and that caused something of an incident. "

She replied: "Not at all. It was just like an air kiss. I was just saying 'hi'.

"I was just hoping Leon and I would be good friends."

I'm not sure what kind of defence that is for the alleged outcome of the night.

deletebeepbeepbeep fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Jan 23, 2013

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
I don't know why Newcastle persist with Ranger, can only assume Pardew/the Chairman are afraid they'll get offed by one of his gangster mates if they sack him.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Wirth1000 posted:

Whew, oh man, I'm glad this was cleared up. Turns out Anton Rodgers & Co were just having a bit of banter and it was just a big joke.

"Boy banter"

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Wirth1000 posted:

An update on the Anton Rogers & Co. sexual assault case with the jury failing to reach a verdict. Looks like a retrial set for April 22 with a new jury.

A right old mess but it must be very difficult for the jury 4 people on 2 different charges and the only evidence available from a girl who says she was asleep but saw lots of photographs and men who seem to be finger pointing at each other and only one actual photograph found as evidence. Hopefully the next jury will do their job and the girl gets some peace of mind but in the mean time the only people that are benefitting is the lawyers.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Colin "coca-cola kid" Kazim-Richards is being investigated for homophobic abuse for gestures he made to Brighton fans. Apparently he mimicked pulling his shorts down and then did a cock wank gesture to his bum.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
In stoke news Whelan put an actual pigs head in Kemwyn Jones locker so Jones has thrown a brick through Whelan's car window.

Banterzone.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
The Brighton and Bornemouth footballers have been cleared of all charges in that sexual assault case. Hope the girl is okay and the case doesn't affect her too badly, but it sounds like she was terribly advised from start to finish.

You know its been a bad few weeks for your club when the best news has been that four players did not sexually humiliate a teenager when she was sleeping.

In other Brighton related news Colim-Kazim (Coca Cola Kid) Richards has been charged with homophobic abuse and will appear in court. Apparently he mimicked pulling his pants down and making a cock in arse gesture at Brighton fans.

deletebeepbeepbeep fucked around with this message at 13:16 on May 24, 2013

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
No idea but we've been assured additional security measures have been in place to stop people making GBS threads on the floor in the future.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

The second best thing Leon Knight has done, the first being recording himself watching a highlight showreel of his own goals whilst of his tits.

https://youtu.be/16Qv_p0ILWc

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
https://twitter.com/thejohnsimpson/status/1445834951442718722?s=20

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Bape Culture posted:

Footballers can’t even rape alone

A universal truth.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Crawley Town FC have been brought by some NFT investment fund that "is dedicated to bringing Web3’s most innovative ideas and passionate communities to the world of sports."

https://www.crawleytownfc.com/news/2022/april/wagmi-united-complete-takeover-of-club/

I'm not sure what this entails but it sounds like they want to fund the Club by letting fans invest in NFTs. The press release includes this which sounds like part of a late April Fool's article:

"If we're trying to build a community-club, and we are, then we have to build in mechanisms to hold ourselves accountable,"  said Eben Smith, WAGMI United co-founder. "So if Crawley Town Football Club doesn't get promoted to League One by the end of our second season, which we think is about 50/50, then we under-performed. If we underperform, Crawley Town fans should get to vote on who the next directors of the club are. We might run for reelection because it was clearly all Preston's fault, but we don’t just get to hold the fanbase hostage because our dad invented Cablevision."

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
https://twitter.com/dannywhite93/status/1586361018740940800?s=20&t=0yR-pBufifKAtUawL4CqBQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Why wait until now when he has impacted results against Spurs rivals, with Spurs benefitting from him being banned from their match.

Either do it when he admits the charges or at the start of next season.

:tinfoil: