Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

If Delph stayed at leeds this not happen...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
If i were getting paid thousands of pounds of week to play football and could have any girl I wanted I don't think I'd bother with the potential hassle of soliciting a child but that's just me

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I'm still surprised clubs let footballers buy supercars and poo poo. Some players have it written in their contracts that they can't ride motorbikes because of the risk of injury but it's cool to zip around in a ferrari at 100mph. If I were in charge of a football club I'd order a fleet of Volvos in the club colours for the players to get around in. Safe, economical and practical.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Again, if I was getting paid thousands of pounds a week and was a top athlete I don't think I'd bother with the hassle of doing gang rapes. Like at what point did Loic Remy think 'Hmm I'm a bit bored tonight, I won't have a Nando's and then go to Jose Bosingwa's house and smash him at FIFA, I'll go and rape a woman with two other men, it'll get me out of the house'? That is never going to end well.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I think we can all agree that when French footballers aren't soliciting children for sex or kicking spectators or headbutting innocent Italian bystanders they're doing gang rapes. Or they're Sebastian Carole. Don't Ever Sign A French Footballer.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

irlZaphod posted:

The case against Raheem Sterling has been thrown out, because the prosecutor didn't present any evidence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-22596223

:tinfoil:

Good to see Carra's Mates are still doing the rounds in his absence

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
El-Hadji Diouf's been keeping busy on his holidays:

The Sun posted:

SOCCER badboy El Hadji Diouf was beaten up in a drunken fracas in a nightspot’s toilets, it was reported yesterday.

The Leeds Utd striker was said to have abused other drinkers at beach bar Five in Almadies in his Senegal homeland.

Local newspapers claim two men followed him to the toilets and laid into him for ten minutes before bar staff summoned his minders in the early hours of Sunday.

A source had said: “He was with his wife but was completely drunk and was shouting abuse at everyone.

“A man called Thierry and a friend beat him up in the toilets for at least ten minutes. They gave him a going-over.”

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The Phantom Shitter is obviously Darren Fletcher

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
When Sam Sodje played badly for Leeds I just assumed it was because he was poo poo at football. They need to take a look at some other Grayson signings, they could uncover a whole ring of players who were playing badly on purpose. I refuse to believe Fede Bessone's ineptitude was solely because of a lack of ability

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Remember when Paul Rachubka let in 5 goals in the first half of a game and had to be subbed off? Seems a bit unusual to me, almost as though he let them in on purpose. It just so happened that before he came to Leeds he was at Blackpool, a club previously managed by...Simon Grayson.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Remember when Huddersfield Town were on their 50-odd game unbeaten run? You'd probably make a lot of money if you bet on the game where they'd finally lose. Which team finally brought Huddersfield's run to an end? Charlton Athletic, the former home of...known match fixer Sam Sodje, who was signed for Leeds by...Simon Grayson. Who became manager of...Huddersfield Town

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

The Sun went with the headline 'You'd have thought he'd be better at saving' which got a laugh out of me tbf

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Remember when Peter Shilton got caught with some bloke's wife in his car and he crashed the car trying to escape

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
That could be any fat drug addict with a bad haircut

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Twitter rumours seem to think he's taken a swing at a copper. Lol if true

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Officers plural? Even better. Give him the England captaincy now imo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
*police officers kicking his freaking huge head and hopping up and down clutching their broken feet in pain Tom and Jerry style*

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I wonder what level of celebrity you need to be to unlock the "do you know who I am?" dialogue option when dealing with any authority figure

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/Eurosport_UK/status/1298254650106187777

Good to know that being in literal jail won't cost him his place in the England squad

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Der Shovel posted:

https://twitter.com/marthakelner/status/1298304607773511680

Apparently there's a scheme where you can convert your jail time into a scaling fine.

I love it when every season there's a headline like 'Messi sentenced to THREE life sentences by Spanish Court!!' and everyone starts vibrating out of their seats and then he just pays the fine and goes about his normal business

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Aww normally in those articles they'll say 'we can't name the player, who might play for a team in the North West and whose name might sound like Mordan Menderson'. No clues for me to baselessly speculate on

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Not even a vaguely Wayne Rooney shaped silhouette with a big question mark on it

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Ken Bates used to say worse than that in his programme notes every week smh games gone

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Listen is racism allowed now or not. I need to know before the match this weekend

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I can't wait for his inevitable response 'I dunno nuffin' about properties, all I know is jam roly polys. Gertcha, apples and pears, eel and mash, where's me appearance fee'

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I realise this isnt the 'post funny football things you suddenly remember' thread but today I just remembered that Wayne Rooney, England's record goalscorer and manager of Derby County, had sex with a granny lmao

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hasn't Jim gannon been Stockport manager like 4 times. Feels like they would be aware of the culture by now

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
A literal auction for the free agents on deadline day would be well good. All your favourite academy rejects and 35 year olds who were denied another one year extension doing soccer am style skill challenges in front of all the managers. Crufts style agility courses where some fat league one striker has to go round the cones and over the balance beam while being led around by his agent. Put that on sky sports news for 12 hours

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Yeah I'd give that a watch

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The triangles post but the triangles are fragments of incriminating documents as theyre shredded frantically

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The only coercive or controlling behaviour i want to see from a footballer is by their feet, to a football

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Owen getting the nudes and running round the house celebrating like in that video with Southall

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Al2001 posted:

I can imagine anti-asian racism is one of those things the french are still just very laissez-faire about, like drink-driving and ephebophilia

Remember when anelka did a sort of nazi salute in solidarity with his favourite comedian who did anti-racist comedy by blacking up and wearing oversized Jew noses to highlight racism, or something

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://mobile.twitter.com/Callum_TRFC_/status/1417246526053756933

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Poor gylfi must have poo poo himself every time he walked out at goodison and heard this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT0Kp4K91B4

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Always liked var

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Is he the worst behaved football manager since Chris Coleman got caught in that student union at 3 in the morning when he was managing real sociedad and said he was late for the press conference next day because his washing machine was broken

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Never would have happened if he'd stayed at Leeds

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Phoneposting but can some one replace the pic in the tweet with krusty the clown doing the flapping dickey. Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

I'm crying