Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nervana
Dec 9, 2010
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/12/13/2800587/sunderlands-nicklas-bendtner-causes-pizzeria-commotion-after

Goal.com posted:

Sunderland's Nicklas Bendtner causes pizzeria commotion after credit card failure
The loaned out Arsenal striker apparently had to beg strangers for money after he was unable to purchase his meal, and allegedly asked staff: "Don't you know who I am?"

Sunderland striker Nicklas Bendtner was forced to ask complete strangers for money on Saturday evening as his credit card was declined as he tried to pay for pizza, according to Danish paper Ekstrabladet.
The loaned out Arsenal man stopped at a pizzeria in Copenhagen where he placed his order of pizzas but was then unable to pay for them.

The newspaper reported that the 23-year-old tried to get the pizzas for free and even asked staff: “Don’t you know who I am? I can buy the whole pizzeria.”

An unnamed member of staff told the paper: “We told him that it did not matter who he was. If he could not pay, there was no pizza.”

A fellow customer informed the paper: “He was f***ing arrogant; acted as if he owned the place. All the people just stood and looked at each other and shook their heads over the way he behaved.”

After the argument, two girls decided to pay for the food and Bendtner left in a taxi.

:spergin:

*edit* VVVVV oh, okay then :(

nervana fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Dec 13, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU