Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lmao wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
sad lmao at how shameless this all is

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

webmeister posted:

maybe they dislike sex pests?

I think it's the other way around, the sex pest guy is saying "I'm untouchable, if you come after me I'll destroy men's football as well"

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

BWV posted:

who the gently caress does this guy think he is and how are so many people backing him against their best interests. They have to see the writing is on the wall.

perhaps the whole institution is sex pests from top to bottom which is why the room full of men applauded him when instead of resigning he gave an angry rant about how he wouldn't let the woke mob cancel him for sexually harassing one of his subordinates

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Dudley posted:

Presumably the plan is to hope everyone forgets.

Any word how much of his wages they're paying to pretend they're not still employing him?

all of them

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Richarlison seems like a great guy off the pitch and good for him, but also it's really funny that on the pitch he's awful

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
finally

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Samuel Eto'o is accused of match fixing in Cameroon, sounds like he was caught on tape telling the president of a second-tier football club that he would fix it so the team got promoted

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Well I'm convinced, destroy TikTok

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

FullLeatherJacket posted:

tbf he also owns the club, so he can be wish.com Neil Warnock every day and you legally can't stop him

living the dream

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Vegetable posted:

Love to see the Saudis burn cash because they signed a gambling addict

i don't think they'll fall to pieces over Tonali, if anything they might even say the case against him doesn't have a leg to stand on, and if worst comes to worst they'll adapt quickly because they love to chop and change

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Toney used to bet on himself to score which should be allowed imo

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Gigi Galli posted:

The guy who released all the gambling names said, out loud, yesterday that he didn’t name any Inter players because he’s a fan of the club. Completely normal thing to say and do.

It’s good that some of these guys admitted that they were doing this but the credibility of this dude with regard to any more accusations is out the window, regardless of whether it happened or not. He’s going to get sued in to oblivion by the remaining players he named.

lmao Italy owns

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Premier League football matches should be refereed by a King's Counsel who has to cite case law every time they blow the whistle

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
this is some sad and stupid stuff

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
The opposite of a feral footballer, Jude Bellingham might get in trouble for calling Mason Greenwood a rapist during Real Madrid v Getafe

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
wanted big muscles so that all the kids would be impressed by his biceps while dabbing, sad that the woke brigade have decided that's illegal just because it would impact his side hustle of playing football

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Butterfly Valley posted:

Spain once again proving itself a bastion of womens' rights

The RFEF does need a new president...

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lmao nice one Sam

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

if I were a football player and/or manager in Spain I would simply pay my taxes

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

mycatscrimes posted:

They're right this time though

curious how many of them say it's not racist versus how many of them say there's no such thing as racism

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
You are the roboref

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
50-page article with charts and graphs to prove that the roboref was trained on historical refereeing data that was biased against my club

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Shrapnig posted:

How will they engineer the tank tracks so they don't destroy the pitch?

you don't need good pitches when you can give all the players bionic knees

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Hanging an offensive banner off the drone ref

YELLOW CARDS MATTER BURNLEY

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
i think every football-related person who does a sex crime should go to prison

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

These bald guys are very complicated

lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Thanks Ants posted:

He is suspected of receiving illegal commissions when negotiating a lucrative deal to stage the Spanish Super Cup competition in Saudi Arabia.

wow no way

you're kidding me

what a shocking turn of events

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Javier, let me be the first to say that I disagree, those are in fact not the same thing

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
imagine getting hit on by the actual sexiest club mascot...

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Steve McClaren's real failing as England manager is that he gave Joey Barton a single cap which means people will forever refer to him as an England international

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Rascar Capac posted:

This is not a crime, but he has very definitely gone feral.

lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

FullLeatherJacket posted:

as far as I can tell his grievance against Port Vale is that they didn't allow him to become manager, as a 28-year-old nonleague player with zero background in coaching

could this be because you're getting your information from biased websites like Wikipedia rather than objective sources like Ryanburge.co.uk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

They sacked Allegri over this, RIP to a king