Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!
As a resident of Stoke I feel I should say that I not only accept, but actively encourage, charging Tony Pulis and Jermaine Pennant in as harsh a manner as is permissible by law. Even if they were both locked up forever it would not cause me, or anyone I know, any hardship. In fact it would cheer me up immensely.

One of those ships has sailed sadly but I still live in hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Shrapnac posted:

Jermaine Pennant got arrested!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/02/stoke-jermaine-pennant-arrested-assault

Beat up a lady, crash your car while drunk, quality evening for him.
That is a great picture they've chosen of him.

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

TyChan posted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...iley-hears.html

Ugh. I'm a little surprised this didn't blow up until now, actually.
This has got to lead to some pretty solid prison time right?? Right?? I admit I am kind of assuming it's all true but none of them seem to be denying things happened, just denying that they were a part of it. What a bunch of absolute dicks.

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

I am starting to really dislike the word "banter".

At least it was only "boy banter" and not "LAD banter", then things might have really got out of hand...

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Kempo posted:

Saw some Brighton players out last night, Tomasz Kuszczak was smoking a fag.

Shocking stuff.
Was he smoking it or holding it in his mouth for a dare? It's an important distinction.

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

The lad just enjoys a Greggs from time to time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Byolante posted:

Kinda surprised Stoke isn't on the list. The club did aggressively try to prune away N40 members from the games though, seems to have worked.
Being in the prem meant that the idiot N40 wannabes got banned or security forced them away. Now they all attend Vale games and do things like (supposedly) physically assault the owner. Top stuff.