Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
B-baku...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Of course he plays on the right.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
At what point can Barton just get banned from football entirely. How many people does he have to punch.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

FullLeatherJacket posted:

to be fair, a 46-year-old Lee Trundle is probably the worst possible opponent in a five-a-side game

I think I told this story before, but one of my mates (who was in the RAF and fancied himself as a decent player) got bought into a charity event that was half fans who'd paid and half club legends, and us all cackling like hyenas in the stand as he got rinsed over and over again by a retired Darren Huckerby mainly playing at walking pace is a joyful memory

It’s kind of amazing the difference between good amateur players and even not very good professional players, I’ve heard loads of stories of guys who I knew to be talented getting schooled by fat 45 year old former Partick Thistle players

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68616200

Dani Alves gets to serve a fraction of his service in exchange for on million euros.

I hate this!

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

nawilo_420 posted:

Memphis Depay is incredibly thick and sadly also incredibly unlikable

he's just like me fr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
I love that Barton is still crying about getting utterly humiliated up in Scotland after thinking he was going to come up and be a superstar.