Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Don't want to suspend a national team member before the international games that matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sounds like he's getting rid of some landlords and building houses private ownership, op. Harry redknapp is in fact cool and good, guillotine the old landlords.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

ilmucche posted:

Sounds like he's getting rid of some landlords and building houses private ownership, op. Harry redknapp is in fact cool and good, guillotine the old landlords.

I'd like to apologise for this post. It was meant to be tongue in cheek poking fun at the extreme posting done elsewhere. Didn't realise it would be taken as anything more than a joke.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

Racism is bad no matter what country it’s in you loving muppets

##vote sandwolf

But like, in a good way

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Quel connard

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

And everyone says CONCACAF is the most bonkers confederation

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Portland posted:

Silva cannot be racist because he isn’t white.

This is unironically what idiots have argued to me

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Was it a Chelsea player that Suarez bit and the bitee just looked at him befuddled and laughed? I seem to recall someone wasn't immensely offended when they got bit

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

i was in an italian bar for the world cup one and everyone laughed, amused that he'd done it again more than angry

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I love the English team because if some teenager bangs in 2 goals against San Marino he gets front-page coverage as the next coming of Jesus. Or at least used to

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mike Williamson getting tipped for a possible England callup will never not be funny to me.
Sure he was playing alright in a semi-decent Newcastle but my dad and I couldn't stop laughing

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

There's a petition in France to get Zouma banned from ever being picked again for the national squad

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Bunch of news reports are saying there were no deaths but a bunch of injuries

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

brocked posted:

I remember him going studs up through the back of Diaby's Achilles and not even getting shown a card and Diaby getting a red for being angry about it, I really should look up the clip to see if it's anything like my memory

But I also seem to recall Tiote (rip) scoring an absolute worldie in that match and there's no way that actually happened, right?

I remember months later Tiote still trying to recreate that moment and having a shot go out for a throw in lol

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Paperhouse posted:

also the fact that it was goal 4 for Newcastle after Arsenal were leading 4-0 at half time lmao

After like 26 minutes no? I feel like newcastle just went wide at 4-4 and could've won it though I may be misremembering that

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Or hoof a ball boy

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Isn't it a thing that occasionally defendants can block that info from being presented in court?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Was Johnson grooming a minor? I always thought he met the underage girl at a bar and had to ask her mum how old she was

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

footballers are independant contractors like artists who have their bodies exploited for profit by the clubs

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Shrapnig posted:

Lol, what?

red text on point here lol

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

the sex ghost posted:

the ragged trousered trequartistas

What does that even mean??

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

EC10 posted:

im not even a little bit surprised by ninpo's shitposts but just for clarity while hes pretending to be a working class hero representative poster, heres one of his probates of me that included this very bizarre and seemingly racist XI of made up names relating to posts ive made

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lmao

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

That's a winning XI
code:
                               Oi Mewinninz

Wotcha Oddsguvnah   Ecclebert Charles X    Arthur Dozen-Hourshoff

Diddy Winn          Betty Dident        Posts Alone      Hotspur-cum-Gunnarman

Memate Aprobettor     Fairleigh Dumm        Jack Potts

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

if the bull shits you must acquit

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mickolution posted:

It's reasonably popular, isn't it? I'm basing that solely on seeing a number of baseball diamonds while flying overhead once.

yeah they love it

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mickolution posted:

On the other hand, this is the video. Pretty loving tame, for a man from Northern Ireland playing in Scotland.
https://twitter.com/ggggggg19769441/status/1572639618163703808

twitter embeds always gently caress up in browser for me right at 0:05 so of course that's when he replies

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Need to ask about the statement, and also if you feel ashamed enough, and also if you're uneducated

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

No it means free the tories. If you think it means gently caress you're projecting and that's on you

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

this rules

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Wasn't that also a thing way way back? My grandad would tell me stories of guys who'd play first/second division then turn out for pub teams with a fake name

Not in a Lucha costume, obviously

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Crazy Ted posted:

Unless that dude has a 15-inch dong I think he might have embellished that.

But still, I'd really like to see what happened before to make a ref think that was okay to do.

the dude looks like he's trying to rub his junk on the ref

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Touché par un angers

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Ulio posted:

https://twitter.com/nocontextfooty/status/1664374372776148992

Anthony Taylor after Roma vs Sevilla game, he refused to send Erik Lamela off on a 2nd yellow. I mean Sevilla would still win in pens cause they only missed one but this is next level.

Excellent chair parry by that security guard

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

The dutch

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Backdoor Delivery posted:

At first I was afraid my T-shirt collection made me a Turco-fascist, but their symbol is a wolf howling at three moons, not three wolves howling at the moon.

that's where my mind went at first too, not knowing the symbolism of the tattoo

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What the hell spain

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Turns out Spanish football is way more hosed up than just barcelona

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Why would the Spanish fa want to get their teams kicked out of European competition? Doesn't that get them loads of money?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

webmeister posted:

maybe they dislike sex pests?

It looks like the very opposite, given the president of their FA is the guy in question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Eau de MacGowan posted:

got more yellow cards for goal celebrations than he got goals last year

How does that even happen? Did he get two yellows on one goal?