Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
Jesus Christ that poor woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
Jfc

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
What if people just didn't sexually assault other people, why is that so hard. What a nightmare.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

vyelkin posted:

I think it's the other way around, the sex pest guy is saying "I'm untouchable, if you come after me I'll destroy men's football as well"

im willing to make this sacrifice

vyelkin posted:

perhaps the whole institution is sex pests from top to bottom which is why the room full of men applauded him when instead of resigning he gave an angry rant about how he wouldn't let the woke mob cancel him for sexually harassing one of his subordinates

also its this. you don't get the the point where your organization's president sexually assaults a woman live on camera and still has a job without a deeply misogynist abusive culture. this is activision-blizzard level poo poo.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

Breath Ray posted:

it's interesting about vilda. unless im missing somethign the case against is his management in 2022 was affecting the players' emotional state and health, plus his recent applause for rubiales (later criticising him - same sequence as the snmt coach ha). the case for him is he got snwt their first wc with most of their stars missing

I would argue that's more down to the players. but also if the players unanimously feel leadership is treating them in a misogynistic and controlling way to the point of affecting their emptional state and health, no amount of 'well he gets results though' should be considered as justification to continue letting him mistreat them.

Like the problem with forcing grown women to leave their hotel doors unlocked for spontaneous checks until midnight, searching their bags randomly, and not allowing them to leave camp without getting approval from leadership goes way way beyond 'does it affect them on the football field'.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
It's some truly unhinged poo poo

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
Yeah those silly girls reporting a culture of misogyny making them feel constantly belittled nd dehumanized are probably just whiny bitches who want to go slut it up all night. gently caress off. They literally aren't allowed to lock their hotel room doors so that the male authorities in the Sex Pest Federation can check that they are in bed like good little girls. That's loving insane treatment.

No seriously 'rules about not going awol or partying' is a hell of a way to phrase this, as if it's impossible to set a standard of behavior without contemptously treating women like misbehaving twelve year olds by default. Perhaps this is connected to the pervasive entitlement to women's bodies and systemic disrespect of them the spanish federation is currently displaying? Maybe there is a reason that they want to be allowed to lock their loving hotel rooms in a league headed by a man who sexually assualted a woman on live tv and is now trying to take legal action against her for saying it wasn't ok?

Nah, stupid whores trying to party all night.

mycatscrimes fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Sep 1, 2023

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

jesus WEP posted:

i don’t think horrid troll breath ray was being entirely serious

Sorry if I'm misreading. Don't know this person from Adam, misogyny in sports and people breathlessly defending it is currently a bit raw for me,

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020

Apraxin posted:

lol what the gently caress

Skimmed the quote and got my hopes up that Piers Morgan was resigning too.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
They're right this time though

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
Lol fair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
I like that his first example when responding to a wiki editor is that he is six feet tall but their article lists him as five ten.