Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Alternatively, no, because even footballers are entitled to their rights.

What is it with goons being all about solidarity with people until they have some money in their pockets. Footballers are working class stop being pricks.

When I think working class I definitely think a Bentley and electric gates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Liverpool is owned by American private equity

Liverpool is owned by a company who lent their jet to the CIA to perform extraordinary renditions and torture.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

BrigadierSensible posted:

100% Agree.

With this kind of stuff, the bigots/morons/ideologues who refuse to do it should have a spotlight on them, and they need to be prepared to explain themselves publicly. Also, they shouldn't get to hide behind "for religious reasons", coz, whilst I am not a Biblical/Koranic scholar, as far as I know there is nothing in either book specifically against homosexuality.

I don't know about the Qur'an but there definitely is stuff in Leviticus and Romans condemning homosexuality and being trans but any legitimate scholar would argue that the commandment to love thy neighbour supersedes any mortal judging another in God's stead.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

FullLeatherJacket posted:

apparently at least one football club has been forcing its players to wear an everton shirt up to 38 times each season

it's a bridge too far for me, if I'm honest

At least they are getting paid to do it, think about the people forced to wear Barcelona shirts for free

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

ilmucche posted:

No it means free the tories. If you think it means gently caress you're projecting and that's on you

Pretty sure it was gently caress the Tories but it was meant as a statement of support for Liz truss

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Jose posted:

thats italian af

Nude manager boxing is probably something Mancini learnt on a cold Wednesday night in Stoke

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Which team in Turkey was it that kicked racism out of football? Maybe they can try their hand at Greenwood.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Looking forward to the eventual branch davidian style ending to the Spanish fa

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

CubanMissile posted:

Wonder what sort of laundering crime ring this guy in charge of that so many people are desperate for him to keep his job.

He has all the financial transactions for the Chelsea, inter and Arsenal vs Barca games

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

mycatscrimes posted:

Like the problem with forcing grown women to leave their hotel doors unlocked for spontaneous checks until midnight, searching their bags randomly, and not allowing them to leave camp without getting approval from leadership goes way way beyond 'does it affect them on the football field'.

Had to check this because I thought you accidentally muddled up Islamic theocratic state with Spain.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Eau de MacGowan posted:

pogba's been promoted to greatest fraud of all time

Can't achieve that until he's managed Barcelona and gone bald. So far he's only been an overhyped player and got a doping ban.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Jose posted:

Why can't all footballers be as wholesome as Jonjo shelvey

If you ever give him a sock he will be as bad as the rest

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

The Perfect Element posted:

Doing that kind of thing is the sign of a true captain, leader, legend imo

I could believe he is cognitively impaired

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Nuclear Spoon posted:

keir starmer KC demoted to championship after spending an entire match not moving from the halfway line

If you check var he was actually creeping to the right hoping nobody would notice

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

I like the smiths and i like michael jackson. R kelly made some bangers, and gary glitters one song i know makes me pumped up.

I am a monster

How do you feel about lost prophets

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Is Joey Barton about to become unalive??

You have to know too much for that too happen, Barton literally knows nothing.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Jel Shaker posted:

fair enough, quite surprised that even with his wealth he never got a financial advisor to hide his assets from seizure for the inevitable divorce/ bankruptcy of the typical retired footballer

long gone are the days when gazza had a secret bank account the club would pay into so he wouldn’t spend it all

EU banning rules did a number on financial chicanery. That's why brexit was so good for the UK. Now when you beat your wife and she leaves you, you can hide your assets in Jersey.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Italian footballer headbutting the roboref then collapsing in a swoon like a 50s romance actress.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Gunner Saurus asking women if they want to see little gunner Saurus

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Who is more brain damaged between le Tissier and Joey Barton

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
I think peak sovcit is people trying to use sovcit common law incantations in civil law countries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
2pm Sunday kickoffs in Brisbane in January are absolute hell for the fans and the players but it's the A league so insane stupid decisions come with the territory