Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Tsaedje posted:

Knee-jerk reaction at the end of a lovely week, I realise in retrospect it's not a sensible suggestion. I do think clubs collectively need to do more education at youth level on this kind of stuff. I'm just sick of how often these things happen and bitterly disappointed that it's a player for the club I support.

Eat healthily
Exercise regularly
Practice penalties
No raping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

TheRat posted:

The audio is about as clear cut evidence as you're ever going to get in cases like this, it's absolutely harrowing. That boy needs to go to jail for a long time.

A good (read, scummy) defence lawyer would get that thrown out of court as roleplay.

Photos of her injuries like the ones she posted on Instagram are far more likely to get a conviction.

What an absolute piece of poo poo he is.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Honestly I found the way people would fall over themselves to tell him to gently caress off way more annoying than the man himself.

I know him IRL and he's an absolute cockwomble

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I bet Ronaldo slaps his kid's bottle out of its hands, too

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Is that Ryan Veitch drinking a glass of Ribena in his profile pic?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Somewhere halfway across the galaxy the Vogon Fleet are clapping in appreciation

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Nis posted:

it's only fair that they post her poetry too, must be just as bad as his going by this excerpt

My darling Giggs
Your willy is big

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

c0burn posted:

The wife beaters choice of toastie maker

Ahahahahahahaha

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

Why would someone in Italy even have a baseball bat?

I have a baseball bat.

I have never, ever played baseball.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Vegetable posted:

I think she decided not to testify anymore, given what they said about loss of key witnesses. These things happen a lot.

She's reportedly back with him, so that's probably why she's no longer testifying

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Elliptical Dick posted:

I forgot to put in the essential word disrepute in my previous post but that's what I was thinking of. That being said I don't know what exactly qualifies as gross misconduct.

Beng charged with rape and bringing the club negative attention surely counts. It would in my job.

Dell_Zincht fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Feb 3, 2023

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Jel Shaker posted:

Manchester United staff split over whether Mason Greenwood should stay

Substantial proportion would be deeply unhappy if he played

Others feel duty of care to player not found guilty of any crime

Someone should tell the others that not being found guilty because the trial collapsed due to lack of key witnesses is not the same as being found innocent

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

Mason Greenwood is apparently having a baby with the woman he was accused of assaulting.

Given the timelines, the conception occurred while the charges were still active and he wasn't allowed any contact with her, and that's why all of the charges were dropped a few weeks ago.

I knew they were back together now but jesus christ, that's depressing

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

vyelkin posted:

Fergie would sort out Mason Greenwood by kicking a football boot into his face

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Did a little lol at this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Man Utd loaning Greenwood to Getafe

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

The BBC have posted his address though so his life will be ruined.

And/or his girlfriend/wife and kids, sadly.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Surely the oval office should see more jail time for that tweet?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Joey Barton in "is a oval office" shocker

https://twitter.com/Joey7Barton/status/1768601254710726707?t=caNAvu9frS9xlXt739h5Dw&s=19

Jeremy Vine is suing him for being called a "Bike nonce" (yeah, me neither) and is grifting to his fellow morons to pay his legal fees

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

The bloke who played Boro's mascot, Roary the Lion during the first decade of the Riverside era turned out to be a paedophile.

So, there's that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Total Meatlove posted:

Is the shock the noncing or the decade of unbroken employment in Boro?

Bit of both tbqh