Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

lmao at "calling you poo poo and corrupt was a false cognate for spanish words that actually mean that you have the most donkeys and therefore should be mayor"

mikel arteta has lived in the UK since 2002, and in the english-speaking part for nearly half that time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Backdoor Delivery posted:

Glasgow, Liverpool, and London. Which, if any, is the English-speaking part?

someone find that Anthony Gerrard interview where he just made the dutch noise at the camera for eight minutes, and also film footage of any two people from Glasgow speaking to each other

shoulda lived in t'midlands and learned himsen how to talk proper

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Dell_Zincht posted:

Surely the oval office should see more jail time for that tweet?

racism is only a crime if you're a poor, if you're rich you get to do a ted talk

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

based on Leicester, France and Man City, being caught up in an elaborate sex scandal directly correlates with winning trophies

so at least we can rule out Spurs

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

I still maintain that the Pogba fee was entirely justified by that one game against Leeds where Bielsa's master tactic was to not close him down at all and he just started pumping no-look 40-yard passes around the pitch

however, we sold him for free and will *not* be giving out refunds or keeping the stall up if we hear Trading Standards are in the area

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

the sex ghost posted:

Can you get booked for dissent for calling an emotionless machine a blind oval office

I imagine David Elleray must have carded at least one person for it

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

as far as I can tell his grievance against Port Vale is that they didn't allow him to become manager, as a 28-year-old nonleague player with zero background in coaching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

I know if I was wildly prejudiced against the Irish, the first thing I'd do is take a job in Dundalk

(do not ask me about my job in Dundalk, I do not have a job in Dundalk)