Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
Why do rich and famous people, or the ones who get caught, always seem to use the same prostitutes? Like, for this one they've found all sorts of numbers on her phone. They're all rich, surely get one each? Certainly less of a bombshell if anyone gets found out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005

Fat Guy Sexting posted:

ex Celtic and MK Dons player Paul Slane took the international weekend off to go out on a bender that started in Glasgow, and ended up with him posting pictures of himself loving prostitutes in Amsterdam on twitter.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/CprBOSK.jpg :nws:

He's getting a bit of stick

https://twitter.com/paulslane19

Jesus. Surely his career has gotta be over after this.

Edit: he also does an irritating wacky MySpace face in all his photos, including when he's shagging a prostitute. Even worse.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005

sassassin posted:

Because no player has ever shagged a prostitute before.

Yeah but they don't generally tweet photos of themselves while doing it.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
Tweets been deleted. What's the story?

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
I find it genuinely unbelievable that there aren't multiple videos of this that people caught on their phones. What's up with that?

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
Walking off the pitch last night is literally the highest point of PSG's fifty year history.

edit: that's meaner than I really wanted it to be... I mean they're a dog poo poo joke of a club, but this was a cool thing to do.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/dec/28/neymar-under-fire-for-macabre-week-long-new-years-eve-party?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Neymar continues to keep it classy.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
I guess you can just say that 'a married premier league player' did literally anything and get a bit of easy ad money from the clicks. Not like anyone's going to sue you.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
Club etiquette dictates you need at least one other player or club staff member present during any sexual activity.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
Lol just remembered that video of Leicester players getting rimmed by a Thai prostitute while they racially abused her. They don't make em like that anymore.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005

Lmao.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
He's nothing but a shithouse, op

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
Funny thing is it looks like he didn't actually do anything too scandalous other than get wasted with a bunch of girls and then fall asleep. Still not something a 35 year old married father of four should be doing, but it's no Kyle Walker Covid Sex Party.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
Maybe those nasty women just broke into the office at Derby HQ, sent by a rival club.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
:stonk: loving hell.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005

Jel Shaker posted:

i’m wondering how they’re going to incorporate this into my FM21 game

I wonder if they're going to have to edit his role in the amazon documentary, from 'cheeky chappy who everyone loves' to 'doesn't exist.'

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
What was the lie?

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
I'd forgotten how loving mental that bite on ivanovic was. The other two are weird af but more like an angry toddler... The ivanovic one was like he genuinely wanted to eat him. Kind of insane how quickly a serial biter got rehabilitated.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
I feel like the days of cloggers like Adam or Shelvey being wildly over hyped are over. The PL and the EMNT are both so good now that I think even football journalists and Proper Football Men have learnt what 'good' actually looks like.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
This will get lost in Mason Greenwood chat, and this probably isn't the right thread for it, but my dad was at the Wycombe v MK Dons yesterday, and the ref stopped the game due to homophobic chants from the Dons fans.

Seemed to work, as the game resumed and the chanting stopped, so cool work from that ref I guess ; I'd imagine that not many refs would bother doing anything about it, especially at League 1 level.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
idk but he's clearly up to something cos now I've read the match reports and they were targeting Akinfenwa with some chant about being a sex offender.

I shall strongly challenge my dad about this later on.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
How's this for itk : my colleagues step daughter is friends with greenwood's (now presumably ex) gf, and apparently everyone who lives round there has known he's a wrongun for literally years.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
'further arrested' is a weird phrasing.

'you thought you you were arrested before, Greenwood? Well you're even MORE arrested now!!!'

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
I want Zouma to continue playing in the UK purely because I think opposition fans will come up with some great chants, and also because his continued presence in the team will make West Ham fans feel uncomfortable.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
A lot of weird misogynistic undertones in EC10's posts to go with the general dim wittedness. Yucky.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
We've got a government and PM in charge who have basically taught people that you can be a brazen oval office and repeatedly get away with it with no consequences, and it turns out that that kind of thing filters down to people and welp here we are.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
In happier news, I was reminiscing the other day about the Samir Nasri / 'pep is bald' incident, and I think it was one of my favourite feral footballing moments and should not be forgotten.

What are your favourite historical footballing scandals?

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
Just incredible stuff from ec10 there. Saw his chance to start the great anti-ninpo revolution but then fell flat on his arse.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005

jesus WEP posted:

never read the comments, but absolutely never read the comments on stuff like this

Yeah, ugh, I feel like a worse person for having read that stuff. People are dreadful. Especially, it turns out, Nigerian cryptotraders on twitter.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
I'm more interested in the glasses. Did his family repeatedly put the glasses in right ways up so they fill up with gross water every time?

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
tbf I think having two legs for two Ls is the most sophisticated thing to have come out of the trial so far.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005

whostolemyhat posted:

I was prepared to believe the shite poetry, but this toastie maker stuff can't be real, surely?

I’ve googled it and I can find no sources :( I desperately hope it’s true though.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
I, normally an absolute banter MACHINE, am not touching that one with a ten foot pole.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
That makes it into my feral top ten I think.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
Christ, what a oval office.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
Sounds like Mendy basically hosted orgies at his house on the reg, and I guess it's gonna be super difficult to prove beyond doubt that anyone who attended the parties and had at least some consensual sex there had non consensual sex later on.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
I wonder what this means for his career. Even if he's not guilty, you can't imagine many clubs are going to want to get involved with this complete PR nightmare.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005

Jel Shaker posted:

on a lighter note, the shakira diss track on pique is pretty funny

I wonder how their kids feel. Must be pretty weird when your mum puts out a record breaking diss track about your dad, especially given that they were together for a long time

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
The problem with fascists is that they are utter, utter cunts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
Tbf I imagine garnacho didn't hire these dwarves himself, his mates just thought they would float his boat