Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

My guess is that what is shown is only a few months, but that there are several months of travel time between everything. Oceans are big!

(not months between each adventure, but total)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

I doubt he got a sword upgrade, because all his swords are ludicrous now. If I remember correctly, hes got the flashbackstory sword, the cursed one from Loguetown, and the black one he got from the mummy guy.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

We WA!
Fake Luffy is now Wario.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Gyges posted:

I feel real bad for the guy who got stuck with the scurvy.

Yosaku?

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Just watched movie nine and HOLY poo poo!

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

So the new episode has been out for a while now.
http://www.onepieceofficial.com/videos.aspx?v=8102

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Anony Mouse posted:

How exactly do oars, paddlewheels and sails work underwater I don't even

bubbles

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Liar posted:

The whole Neptune saying his name and "Jamon" is irritating as hell... Was this just translated out of the manga or something?

You don't expect people in this show to have weird rear end speech patterns?

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Boing.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Flameingblack posted:

Alright, I had stopped watching the Anime right as Skypedia started, I didn't watch anything during or after, and didn't pick up again until the giant war.

I need to catch up, so what are the good arcs to look back on? I haven't read the manga either, but I'm pretty well aware of everything that's gone on.

Watch from where you left off and catch up from there.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

What is the enel-face?

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

I have seen the whole show twice, I just can't remember what you are talking about.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Lots of funny faces this episode.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

New episode.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

New Episode.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

New Episode is up.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

New Episode is up.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Welp, Brook is the best again.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

According to Oda, a human that ate the human-human fruit would attain enlightenment.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

I'm pretty sure Luffy trains by beating wild animals to a pulp. Also, wasn't it said at some point that the rumble ball only works on Zoans? That would explain why Chopper hasn't tried it on the other fruit users.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Shadow0 posted:

And does anyone else not like the art style for haki armament? The idea is fine - since he's made out of rubber, his normal punches should only hurt so much as being hit by rubber, but I just don't like the art for it.

It seems less dumb when you realize that he is vulcanizing himself, which is awesome.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Maybe it turns black for Luffy and Z because they are more skilled in it's use? Or maybe the people making the movie thought it would be cool.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Excuse me, Wake Up! loving owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

"d[-.- posted:

b" post="452542459"]
So Violet can hear through her eyes?

Can't you?