Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

One of the biggest problems with the series, (and one of the biggest hurdles to get new people to start watching the show,) is that there's just so much filler in the individual episodes.

There is hardly any filler in the show itself content wise, but when you're having to get more than 6 minutes into an episode (intro plus recap) to start seeing the story progress, it might turn people off.
If I'm not mistaken, the main reason the show was so serialized was because of the need to make the content last on a weekly schedule. This contributed to the main complaint that most people have about the show, it's huge length. If this remake can help cut down on some of that, I think it'll be a worthwhile endeavor to get more people to start off with the show.

Also, the first few arcs I considered the weakest, I wonder what they can do to improve upon that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU