Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kermit The Grog
Mar 29, 2010
I love when One Piece decides to remind how freaking bad rear end it is, that final scene was glorious!

Can anyone confirm if that was an extend version of We Go! playing in the background during it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kermit The Grog
Mar 29, 2010
Great episode as always! I'm loving Brooke's quest to continue to awkwardly do something in the background of a scene. His random little song once Luffy and company returned was hilarious.

Also, can anyone tell me if Sanji's nose bleeds and all that actually account to something plot related. I've taken to referring to it as Chekhov's nose bleed as it seems to pop up too much to be a gag.