Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Purple D. Link
May 17, 2011

HE IS THE HERO

Ryaomon posted:

oh my god who will play foxy that is all that matters
Seriously, this! That's the biggest reason why I've been waiting for them to continue to Davy Back Fight. And I know it'll be a long time before they get to Thriller Bark, but I also want to hear Brook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Purple D. Link
May 17, 2011

HE IS THE HERO

Shadow0 posted:

The best part.

I think he means in countries where there is the official streaming, those people should support the official streaming. If it is available completely free in your country, why not watch the official stream and put up with ads so One Piece can stay funded? If you have to have the high quality, buy the DVDs. (Do they have subbed box sets?)
Yeah, the Funimation DVDs have subs in addition to the English dub.

Part of me wants to support it by buying the DVDs, but I can't justify spending that much money on them when I can watch them on the official site for free. I already spend enough on the manga, which I prefer anyway.

Purple D. Link
May 17, 2011

HE IS THE HERO
For those who don't read the manga thread, Pirate Warriors is coming to NA and Europe on PSN this November. http://www.siliconera.com/2012/04/11/one-piece-pirate-warriors-stretching-to-north-america/

Purple D. Link
May 17, 2011

HE IS THE HERO
If you want to hear Franky and a few others. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWjF9s71slU&feature=player_detailpage#t=13s

I really like the Funimation dub, though nothing beats Luffy's Japanese voice.

I wonder how much longer we'll have to wait to hear Brook in English, and if they'll do him justice. :ohdear: