Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

No love for Zoro's scene? I thought they handled it perfectly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

New episode is up

Poor Mohmoo has no luck at all :smith:.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Shadow0 posted:

It always baffled me when Enel says, "No, wait, he's a paramecia type, I've already seen the limits of his abilities," when paramecia types can have a vast set of abilities tied to one fruit. If there was any one category of fruit you couldn't say it about, it's paramecia. Definitely far more applicable to zoan types.

You get things like turn into a spring and then you get things like makes you stop aging, lets you turn people into dolls that have to follow your orders, and everyone who ever knew them forgets about them. The hollow fruit lets you make ghosts of different types that have nothing to do with being a ghost (like explode) and also ghost yourself. Etc. There are probably some better examples I'm not thinking of.

It is kind of funny to have: turn into elements, turn into animals, *everything else* as categories.

I like how Blackbeard's logia fruit doesn't have the one thing a logia fruit has above the other fruits, and additionally its main ability is basically equivalent to haki, which apparently everyone has anyway.

Enel was super powerful but extremely ignorant of the world at large. He's one of those people who would've skated through the Grand Line and then gotten his poo poo thoroughly wrecked in the New World. Also,the main draws of Blackbeard's fruit seem to be shutting down other people's fruits completely as well as whatever it is that allows him to steal Devil Fruits.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

WTH, how is watching a character beat a physically superior opponent through their wits not exciting? :confused: