Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuckshoes
Jul 11, 2001

sup ladies

Momomo posted:

Seeing those two Luffys at once made everything so confusing to follow :(
Seriously, that scene confused me as well. They at least should have made Fake Luffy look somewhat different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckshoes
Jul 11, 2001

sup ladies

Bobulus posted:

I'd have to go back and check, but I thought the Rust guy took out the "not quite as high quality but still pretty good" sword he got as a reward for buying the cursed sword.

You are absolutely correct on that. Zoro still has the cursed sword.

edit: CubanMissile: I bet Zoro will find the rank 1 Kitetsu somewhere in the New World to replace Sandai Kitetsu.

Fuckshoes fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Oct 11, 2011

Fuckshoes
Jul 11, 2001

sup ladies

Cerebral Bore posted:

Mirrors are the dumbest idea, yes. I mean, Kizaru can pretty obviously still interact with physical objects while moving at the speed of light to do things such as, you know, kick people through buildings, so why it would be impossible for him to shatter a bunch of mirrors is a bit beyond me.

Who needs mirrors, anyway? I'm pretty sure we all know what Kizaru's REAL weakness is. :2bong:

Fuckshoes
Jul 11, 2001

sup ladies

bondster posted:

Have fun cause we got a filler arc next week!

I never thought I'd say this in reaction to a filler arc, but if this improves the pacing of the subsequent arcs then thank god. At this point I'd even accept two filler arcs back to back just so long as we don't have to suffer through the one-chapter-per-episode slog anymore.

Fuckshoes
Jul 11, 2001

sup ladies

Fuckshoes
Jul 11, 2001

sup ladies

Shadow0 posted:

I figured someone would spoil this. Way to take away all the fun of when he learns how to cut metal.

Spoilers of events from twelve years ago are unavoidable in this thread.

Fuckshoes
Jul 11, 2001

sup ladies

Suspicious Lump posted:

What happened?

They got old.

Fuckshoes
Jul 11, 2001

sup ladies

Crazyeyes posted:

lame stuff like "giraffe"

How dare you.

Fuckshoes
Jul 11, 2001

sup ladies
I'm floored that anyone could actually hate Usopp. He's a weak everyman surrounded by monsters, and despite that he's holding his own. Plus he always pulls through when it counts, so what's to hate?

edit: ▼▼That's just his running gag

Fuckshoes fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Feb 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckshoes
Jul 11, 2001

sup ladies
They know that Impel Down is one of three major W.G. facilities, and that you only go to Enies Lobby/Impel Down if you're a dangerous world-class criminal. They probably just assume that if you're sent to Impel Down, you must have done something horrible to deserve your fate. Considering the awful things most of the escapees are responsible for since the breakout, they're probably not wrong.