Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shapiro
Jun 27, 2005

a jealous female can be tricked into anything

tsob posted:

It doesn't have zero effect, it actually makes you stronger. The strongest character possible in anime would be a 150 year old plus man with no tongue, eyes, ears, nose or limbs. That fucker would kung fu your poo poo so hard it'd be wearing a little robe and belt as it came out.

Hm...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shapiro
Jun 27, 2005

QueerPope posted:

Bon Clay is not as bad as some of the other okama, but he's still pretty bad.

Also how the hell does someone go to jail for showing off tattoos on the internet? Is that a law in Japan? I know tattoos are associated with the yakuza there but are tattoos themselves considered grounds for arrest?

Anyways, if this debate is going to continue then everyone needs to read Derailing For Dummies, because some of the arguments that have shown up have been like word for word stuff from that. Not all of them are relevant of course, and some of the newer entries just sort of devolve into sarcastic rants that reflect badly on the legitimacy of the rest of the website, but it's still pretty important to learn a lot of the broken arguments that show up around this sort of discussion.

Also, lordfrikk, a lot of people really are goddamn morons. One time I called out a guy on a homophobic statement and his first defense was "one time some gay guy I know told me I was in a sex dream of his." Bigots are really dumb but if it wasn't for a lot of stuff they see in the media that reinforces their bigotry then they'd at least just be idiots rather than bigoted idiots.

I think the tattoo was on his rear end in a top hat or something so he got busted for obscenity.

Shapiro
Jun 27, 2005

Spidder posted:

Manmi looks like he gonna gently caress your poo poo up.

Nico Robert is the really scary one.

Shapiro
Jun 27, 2005

Shadow0 posted:

In case any of you are curious like I was, I tried to translate them. I can't guarantee 100% accurate translation though.

It's pretty hard to read, but the ones I can read:
Luffy says: "Eat salad" "The one that will become the pirate king is me!!"
Zoro says: "Three sword-style?" (I think) "Impossible, my teeth would break completely"
Nami's is too hard to read (does someone have a better scan?)
Ussopu's is also too hard to read
Sanjis says: "Sweets are my specialty (you know)"
Chopper says: (I think) "Doctor! Ah! It's me!"
Robin's I can't figure out at all and it's hard to read
Franky says: "Isn't this week's me suuuuuuperrrrrr?"
And Brook is just confused.

I'd like to figure out what the other's are saying...

Can do.